Main Menu

cleaning house

Started by king dragon, January 24, 2018, 07:26:50 PM

Previous topic Next topic

king dragon

I'll post the sixpack car after this one sells. I listed for auction with no reserve  if anyone wants to fallow..
    Cheers!

king dragon

Lousy pic of the sixpack Challenger. I'll dig it out and put in the main shop for btter pics in the next few weeks.
Citron Mist (lime gold color), super track pack, Original engine gone but have Dana, hemi box , hemi suspension sixpack K frame..lots of New and extra parts. 15K for roller w/ no trans. xtra parts available as option after sale to buyer.

Am I allowed to post non E-bodies on this forum?

anlauto

@king dragon  Are you getting a lot of interest on the 70 currently on EBay ? looks like it's getting close to your asking price.

Also....Do you have a picture of the Challenger's fender tag....is that a V6F stripe or am I seeing things ?
I've taught you everything you know....but I haven't taught you everything I know....
Check out my web site ....  Alan Gallant Automotive Restoration

king dragon

its a V6X code. I have the tag handy and post a pic. 
the car on ebay is getting a lot of attention. almost 7k views and 350 watchers. I had a local guy offer 9K but after all the interest I'm thinking 10K will take it home, I hope I'm not getting greedy.

king dragon

Sixpack tag

anlauto

I've taught you everything you know....but I haven't taught you everything I know....
Check out my web site ....  Alan Gallant Automotive Restoration

king dragon

This is/was my intention. With period correct oversized mag wheels of course.

RUNCHARGER

Darn: Interesting car but I don't like the colour enough. Whats the deal on the Charger, it looks like a S-bee.
Sheldon

king dragon

Can I post it for sale on this site?
71 R/T numbers matching super track pack, B5

king dragon

Also FS, 71 RR, 383, EL1, N96, numbers matching, two buildsheets.  16K

king dragon

Back to the Challenger, I personally think The Citron mist color looks BOSS with the black contrasts on the Challengers.

RUNCHARGER

I like it because it is different all right. You've got a nice collection there. It's a good time to sell if you aren't going to get to them I think.
Sheldon

cuda hunter

Quote from: king dragon on February 04, 2018, 02:24:40 PM
Can I post it for sale on this site?
71 R/T numbers matching super track pack, B5

Please.... :please:
"All riches begin as a state of mind and you have complete control of your mind"  -- B. Lee