Main Menu

cleaning house

Started by king dragon, January 24, 2018, 07:26:50 PM

Previous topic Next topic

king dragon

71 cuda shaker FC7 car. very very very ruff but all boy numbers and fender tag there 6k
70 challenger sixpak 4spd super track pack, solid project car all body numbers and fender tag 15k
70 cuda rubber bumper car, f8 project .....  9k

way too busy to list cars for sale effectively on ebay. Looking for easy relaxed sale. Come see in person. Eastern Long island

Cuda Cody

Where are the cars located? You have some good projects!  People will want to see photos when you have some time to share them.   :bigthumb:

anlauto

What is the drive train of the 1971 Cuda ?

@ErikR  are you anywhere near "Eastern Long Island" ?
I've taught you everything you know....but I haven't taught you everything I know....
Check out my web site ....  Alan Gallant Automotive Restoration

fc7cuda

Quote from: king dragon on January 24, 2018, 07:26:50 PM
Eastern Long island

Long way to go for a project, but these sure sound tempting.  Package deal??

Xghobo

anlauto

Quote from: Xghobo on January 25, 2018, 06:13:33 AM
Pm sent with contact

I'm sure his PM box is filling up pretty quick.....I sent him one too :checkmail:
I've taught you everything you know....but I haven't taught you everything I know....

king dragon

I'm not sure of the policy's of posting contact info.  If any of you guys are serious please leave a number and I'll reach out to you.
  Thanks all for the interest.     -KD

anlauto

What's the drive train on the 71 Cuda ?

king dragon

71, H code, d32, fc7, fc7,real v6x, r32
  roller, just barely....  6K or I'll let it sit for another 30 years
Had build sheet in my hand two years ago but its gone now. Clear and legit fender tag, vin and body numbers

anlauto

Quote from: king dragon on January 25, 2018, 07:35:12 AM
71, H code, d32, fc7, fc7,real v6x, r32
  roller, just barely....  6K or I'll let it sit for another 30 years
Had build sheet in my hand two years ago but its gone now. Clear and legit fender tag, vin and body numbers

Good title ? Real N96 shaker car too ? What's R32, rear speakers ? I'm guessing H6X9 interior ?

How does a BCS go missing ?  :crying:

I might be interested, maybe I could get Erik to go have a looksie for me ...

king dragon

I cant remember the code for the radio but its I believe AM/FM with tape recorder on  console. 3 speaker dash. one oddity is its a standard dash car. yes black interior. real deal n96 v6x

anlauto

You were close R36 for AMFM cassette, and that's actually what I thought you meant....

king dragon

Guys if you're interested please leave a number for me to call.  Respectfully,  I don't have the time to sit at a computer and pen pall back and forth for hours.  Leave a number,  I'll call at my convenience,  send phone pics.  Let's make this easy. 
Rubber bumper car to go on ebay in the next 48hrs with no reserve.  All the best,   -kd

king dragon

Trying a picture for the first time

RUNCHARGER

Good job, this site is extremely easy to post photos on. If you could post a photo of the Challenger it would be great. A quick shot of it will save me wasting your time on the phone if it isn't what I want.
Sheldon