Main Menu

Green WSS Bay Area

Started by Topcat, March 20, 2018, 07:12:38 PM

Previous topic Next topic

Topcat

nsmall

My guess is he wants like 40k and if you offer him 15k he will be upset and of course you should know he wants 40k.   :Stirring:

I say post what you want for your car, not complain about games and be playing them yourself.   :pokeeye:

1 Wild R/T

To bad, my offer would be $2500...... :haha:  It's a beat up triple green 318.....

superdave

:thinking: Very interesting. What are these admittedly somewhat odd (read undesirable) cars worth? To me that is a lot of the appeal  :yes: . It appears VERY solid and can't be many original owner cars left either. 8)

xx88man

If someone is looking for one I would think 15 would be a fair offer   :notsure:  He paid a lot less than that when it was new and now it needs tons! 
Keep yer foot in it

IRON MAN

This WSS seems to be rust free with a lot of potential. The plates expired SIX years ago. Looks like a car my parents would have bought new and about the same amount of road rash my mother would have caused over the years. LOL

anlauto

I like this part:
Edit:
Email only please... I will respond, but some people are a**holes. Sorry there was no asking price, that is the point of this posting, deal with it! Don't waste my time if you're not prepared to offer a number.

This would only lead to more a**holes with offers he's not happy about.....if he'd list a price he get less idiots contacting him :alan2cents:
I've taught you everything you know....but I haven't taught you everything I know....
Check out my web site ....  Alan Gallant Automotive Restoration

7212Mopar

Interesting ads. This one is only about 8 miles from me. But with the way the ad is I am not sure I want to talk to this guy.
1973 Challenger Rallye, 416 AT
2012 Challenger SRT8 6 speed Yellow Jacket

6bblgt

saw its twin in '09  :takepicture: