Main Menu

heres your black 71 340 4 speed $79k

Started by kathyscuda, May 23, 2018, 04:36:19 AM

Previous topic Next topic

anlauto

"restored to factory specs" yet we butchered it by adding aftermarket AC, adding louvers to a non-vinyl top car :barf: and drill more holes in the deck lid while we were at it... :looney:

Some people........... :drunk: :crying:  personalizing your car is one thing, but don't think it will bring top dollar to another "serious collector"   :stop: once you're done cutting it up...

Car should be in the $55K -$65K range because of it....
I've taught you everything you know....but I haven't taught you everything I know....
Check out my web site ....  Alan Gallant Automotive Restoration

kdcarman

Quote from: anlauto on May 23, 2018, 04:43:07 AM
"restored to factory specs" yet we butchered it by adding aftermarket AC, adding louvers to a non-vinyl top car :barf: and drill more holes in the deck lid while we were at it... :looney:

Some people........... :drunk: :crying:  personalizing your car is one thing, but don't think it will bring top dollar to another "serious collector"   :stop: once you're done cutting it up...

I agree this 100%.  Why butcher a really cool TX9 - 4 speed car.  I think 55k - 65k is even optimistic.

Drive In Cars

I offered the previous owner 50k a couple years ago when it was in Mass.  That guy paid quite a bit thinking it had matching motor, he found out he was duped . I've had several people send me this ad lol.

Bill
Movies & Cars......So Movie Cars it is !

Drive In Cars

Quote from: Drive In Cars on May 23, 2018, 07:05:00 AM

I offered the previous owner 50k a couple years ago when it was in Mass.  That guy paid quite a bit thinking it had matching motor, he found out he was duped . I've had several people send me this ad lol.  By the way he was asking 59k and I offered the 50. We were back and forth about 6 months almost meeting at 52.5 and I just about had her and this new owner who is trying to make a nice profit got her lol I guess that's why I don't have one yet lol. My bad !

Bill

scf100

1970 Challenger R/T convertible Triple Black

Drive In Cars

Quote from: scf100 on May 24, 2018, 12:47:05 PM
GONE
Na  she's still there https://detroit.craigslist.org/mcb/cto/d/1971-cuda-340-4speed-391-gear/6610619189.html  Too high.  I was offered this car two years ago for 55 from owner in Mass, I offered 50. I probably should have pulled the trigger lol

RUNCHARGER

Pretty good looking car. I would do something different for $80k though.
Sheldon

scf100

1970 Challenger R/T convertible Triple Black

ToddMcF2002

If it was a numbers car why would adding Louvers or a wing deminish it's value by 15-20K?  That's crazy.  You could plug weld in minutes and respray.  It's nothing. 

RUNCHARGER

Respraying is pretty expensive where I come from.
Sheldon