Main Menu

Killer deal for anyone in NorCal looking for a classic Mopar!

Started by Matt13, May 06, 2021, 12:19:08 PM

Previous topic Next topic

tparker

Ah man, that car must be down the street from me. Wish I had a bit more money to put into it, and the time.

And what is up with craigs list and facebook market photos? These guys really suck at doing photos for something they are trying to sell. LOL. I've been looking for a D100 shortbed in running condition and the pics are horrible. I guess atleast this car had some close up detail pics, but non that you could see the entire car. LOL

Scooter

^^^ This. Is that photo of the polyglass sitting on the bare floor of the passenger compartment or the several shots of the RT badges really going to sell the car? I mean.. moreso than a few shots of all sides.. the engine, trunk and passenger compartment? Aside from my photo gripes... could be a nice long term project for someone if it has no rust. Really hard to go wrong here for asking price at $3500.

floorit426

That car looks familiar. It seems like there was a Craigslist ad, in the Reno area, selling a similar one, recently. IIRC, it didn't have an engine and he was asking around 7k.

dhh

7212Mopar

1973 Challenger Rallye, 416 AT
2012 Challenger SRT8 6 speed Yellow Jacket

Matt13

dhh

RUNCHARGER

67 rust free R/T actually. If it was real someone got a great deal.
Sheldon