Main Menu

Looking For My Wife's T/A

Started by floorit426, April 11, 2018, 05:53:19 PM

Previous topic Next topic

floorit426

Quote from: cbuczesk on April 12, 2018, 06:52:31 AM
Quote from: anlauto on April 12, 2018, 05:11:15 AM
....yea but it will cost you a donation... :bigmoney: :haha: :haha:
Barry would probably pass on this guy's email address to the current owner and leave it up to him to make contact.

Chuck

He did have one possible match and that's exactly what he did, which I can appreciate. He said the email address was old and maybe no longer used. At any rate, I never got contacted, so I'll keep my eyes peeled for it online and at shows. If I could only find some old docs....

1 Wild R/T

Barry has always been very nice to me & most other folks I know..... Alan, did you ever consider maybe Barry just doesn't like you? 

Jim AAR

Quote from: ply64post on April 12, 2018, 05:17:14 AM
This is the only color close to FK5 that I have in my listing.

http://moparconnectionmagazine.com/finders-keepers-steve-moores-1970-challenger-ta-gator-top/

I almost bought this car in the early 80's in Winnipeg. It was mostly there but he had taken the Bench seat out and put in buckets and a 4 spd Vertical gate shifter and cut out a huge section of the tunnel.

He wanted $5500.00 dollars for it and wouldn't budge, so I didn't buy it. Probably should have, but I really didn't have a place to store it at the time and didn't want to leave it outside.

anlauto

I removed all my "non-relevant" posts to this thread, so we can focus on finding the original poster's T/A  :drinkingbud:
I've taught you everything you know....but I haven't taught you everything I know....
Check out my web site ....  Alan Gallant Automotive Restoration

Challenger in NC

Husk Challenger

Challenger 73' 383ci 4spd ---> SOLD
Challenger 71' 318 904 RT clone ---> Stroker 318/392 Tf 727!