Main Menu

MULTIPLE MOPARS FOR SALE HELPING OWNERS LIQUIDATE COLLECTIONS

Started by dino6923, November 25, 2019, 05:02:22 AM

Previous topic Next topic

dino6923

5. 1968 DODGE CHARGER FACT 318 CAR ROTISS RESTO 440 4 SPEED BLACK ON BLACK NEED INTERIOR ASSEMBLED LOTS NEW PARTS  35K
6. 1969 DODGE CHARGER FACT 383  SE  NEW SHEET METAL READY FINAL BLOCK AND PAINT , COMPLETE ENGINE CORRECT DATE CODED  ASKING 22K ,

CALLS ONLY WILL SEND PICS THEN 727 389-4283     SERIOUS INQUIRES ONLY

JS29

anlauto

I've taught you everything you know....but I haven't taught you everything I know....
Check out my web site ....  Alan Gallant Automotive Restoration

dino6923

i have pics of all the cars if you text my phone for some reason i cannot post them here ?to big picture or send me email at dino6923@aol.com i can send them that way . 

the v code cuda is a 4 speed dana shaker car

Fastmark

cuda hunter

email sent with phone number for pictures. 

That 300 sounds awesome!   So do the other cars. 
"All riches begin as a state of mind and you have complete control of your mind"  -- B. Lee

cbuczesk

I emailed dino this morning for info and pics on the 'cudas and got this back: "The u code is on Ebay right now my Ebay name is dino6923 the v code I'm closing in on a deal "

Chuck

fc7cuda

These cars have been on Facebook for several months, along with some pics.

cuda hunter

awesome grouping of cars. 
I've seen the 300 on facebook and fcbo. 
Unfortunately its a little on the high side for me. 
A proper inspection might prove that opinion wrong, but cars aren't close to me. 
"All riches begin as a state of mind and you have complete control of your mind"  -- B. Lee

cuda hunter

https://www.forcbodiesonly.com/mopar-forum/threads/not-mine-another-70-hurst-for-sale.51740/#post-810003

I don't want to post the pictures I received as I don't have permission, but this is already on the net so take a look.
These fusie guys know their stuff.   I really enjoy the site.