Main Menu

Helping a member out with shipping to France

Started by anlauto, July 07, 2017, 09:03:27 AM

Previous topic Next topic

anlauto

Our new member @Lilian would love to find someone willing to pick parts up at Carlisle, box them up and ship them to France. :france:  Willing to cover all costs certainly and make it worth your while. :takemymoney:
Wanting to buy :
Steering column
Cuda Tail Lights
Drum Brake spindles

Being the ass :thumbdown: :waving:  that I am, I'm willing to bring these parts to Carlisle with pre-payment, but have no interest in getting involved with shipping. :deadhorse:
I've taught you everything you know....but I haven't taught you everything I know....
Check out my web site ....  Alan Gallant Automotive Restoration

Cuda Cody

If I was local and or driving there I would be happy to help, but I'll be flying in and staying at a hotel.   :sorry:

anlauto

I've taught you everything you know....but I haven't taught you everything I know....

JS29

Wanting to buy :
Steering column
Cuda Tail Lights
Drum Brake spindles

Being the ass :thumbdown: :waving:  that I am, I'm willing to bring these parts to Carlis
[/quote]  What is the closest point in central NY to Oneida county will you be passing through? 

Lilian

JS29

benlavigne

Lilian,
I got your email, sorry I did not respond yet!
I will already bring a lot of stuff from Carlisle, and there is a limit to what I can bring back tax-free...
Alan, I will send a PM...

Ben

anlauto

Ben.....Do you come to Moparfest in Ontario ?

benlavigne

Not every year, probably this time, though... Although I am not any better at sending stuff...
If nobody can help at Carlisle, we'll discuss after!

Ben

Lilian

found a column here in Europe (Finland) so no shipping needed anymore

thanks all who helped