Main Menu

Project and Other Car Sales - Covid19 Related???

Started by 73_Cuda_4_Me, March 26, 2020, 12:29:37 PM

Previous topic Next topic

73_Cuda_4_Me

:thinking: :thinking: :thinking:

Sure seems like a lot of e-body car sales cropping up in the last 2 weeks...

I feel truly sorry for anyone affected by forced self-seclusion and non-essential personnel layoffs that may end up having to sell a project/daily driver to help make ends meet...

:( :( :(
73 340 `Cuda 727 Auto on Column

BS23H3B

JS29

Help is acoming, Nancy and the gang are going to make it more profitable to collect UN-employment than to work! :banana:  :yes:   

mopartaz

anlauto

I think it's because we have a newer member searching and posting more links from all over the place. :alan2cents:
I've taught you everything you know....but I haven't taught you everything I know....
Check out my web site ....  Alan Gallant Automotive Restoration

Brads70

Quote from: anlauto on March 26, 2020, 02:16:24 PM
I think it's because we have a newer member searching and posting more links from all over the place. :alan2cents:

:iagree:   but in a month or 2 from now I'd guess you will see a lot of " toys" for sale sadly enough.  :('

RUNCHARGER

Yep: The non-essentials are the first thing people flog. Hopefully I can grab something out of Alberta after I get moved.
Sheldon

Brads70

Quote from: RUNCHARGER on March 26, 2020, 02:28:24 PM
Yep: The non-essentials are the first thing people flog. Hopefully I can grab something out of Alberta after I get moved.

Are you moving to Alberta from BC?

RUNCHARGER

No: We're moving back to the Okanagan for five years. Temporary move until we get setup to leave the country.
Sheldon

cuda hunter

I search CL daily nationwide.  There is a lot of old posts that have been for sale for some time that has been posted by our new member.  However I think there is twice as many cars for sale in the last week than there has been for some time.  Definitely caused due to folks spending their fortunes on toilet paper. 
"All riches begin as a state of mind and you have complete control of your mind"  -- B. Lee

whitsend

How do you search craigslist nation wide? and who is this new friend you speak of? Thank you,

Rally

cuda hunter

mopartaz

And you have to search each city separately.  With both words Cuda and barracuda.  And it helps to have the word remover as well.  So you don't get a thousand for sale ads that have barracuda pool cleaner, sand blaster, computer, skate board, etc. etc.
"All riches begin as a state of mind and you have complete control of your mind"  -- B. Lee

mopartaz

I use  searchtempest .com
it lets you search by region
pretty cool search tool.

cuda hunter

yes indeed.
Quote from: mopartaz on March 26, 2020, 05:17:15 PM
I use  searchtempest .com
it lets you search by region
pretty cool search tool.

73_Cuda_4_Me

I'm sure that everyone here appreciates the leads provided!!! I know I do, and I am not in the market for another... just nice seeing that there are still some out there available for others!

So thank you to all that provide the tips!!!

:thankyou: :thankyou: :thankyou:
73 340 `Cuda 727 Auto on Column

BS23H3B

anlauto

I've taught you everything you know....but I haven't taught you everything I know....
Check out my web site ....  Alan Gallant Automotive Restoration