Main Menu

“Rarest” Challenger ever...and sale priced at Only 150K!

Started by Matt13, April 19, 2021, 08:25:47 PM

Previous topic Next topic

RUNCHARGER

Sheldon

cudamadd

ledphoot

I think it's a nice ride. Is it $150k nice? I guess if somebody is willing to pay it. These kinds of cars are out of my league.

6bblgt

I would "hope" at $150K that it would have the correct interior in it  :dunno:

1972V21Cuda

According to Govier and his Registry..😁..I'm not sure if the rear exhaust tips are OEM correct.

autoxcuda

Quote from: 6bblgt on April 19, 2021, 10:30:10 PM
I would "hope" at $150K that it would have the correct interior in it  :dunno:

Was the cloth insert burnt orange interior the only option/alternative to leather in 1970 S/E's ?
Spring Fling April 2024 Woodley Park, Van Nuys CA, 600+ Mopars, 175+ all Mopar swap, Malibu Cruise, Mopar Cruise-In: www.cpwclub.com Date comming...

6bblgt

yes, 7 available interiors for a '70 SE
leather - BLACK, BURNT ORANGE, TAN
cloth (salt & pepper inserts) & vinyl - BLACK, BURNT ORANGE, GREEN, BLUE

anlauto

I've taught you everything you know....but I haven't taught you everything I know....
Check out my web site ....  Alan Gallant Automotive Restoration

cuda hunter

reply by email:
724ade21de7b31bf9fa0d87cd18df774@sale.craigslist.org

copy and paste into your email:
724ade21de7b31bf9fa0d87cd18df774@sale.craigslist.org
contact name:
Sasha

call or text:
(604) 722-0430

Talking about rarest!!!!
This Challenger is documented by its original Builder Sheet, decoded by Galen Govier, number #50 of 77 in his registry. According to Govier, it is the only real Black with Burnt Orange to exist. This true one-of-one car has a correct date-coded engine with matching numbers. Power comes from the factory 440/390hp Six-Pack with heavy-duty 727 3-speed automatic TorqueFlite transmission and Sure-Grip rear end. It sports factory HEMI suspension and cooling package Rally dash, tachometer, clock, overhead center console, power brakes and power steering 1 of 1 as optioned on the Galen Govier Inspection Report.

The car was purchased in US and from a prominent collection currently it is in Vancouver B.C. and ready to be viewed and driven. I still have the US Title we can assist & arrange shipping to anywhere in the world at buyers expense.

Only serious buyers, price is firm, I don't need help selling it

1970 dodge challenger r/t
VIN: JS29V0B193557
condition: excellent
cylinders: 8 cylinders
fuel: gas
odometer: 95000
paint color: black
title status: clean
"All riches begin as a state of mind and you have complete control of your mind"  -- B. Lee

cuda hunter

"All riches begin as a state of mind and you have complete control of your mind"  -- B. Lee

E74cuda

A buddy of mine owned it when it still had the column shifter

Mopsquad

Wow, what a classy looking muscle car.  I guess this is what Dodge envisioned as the 'businessman's hot rod"

autoxcuda

Quote from: E74cuda on April 20, 2021, 08:05:46 AM
A buddy of mine owned it when it still had the column shifter

Nice catch.

Funny how the car braggers about "1 of whatever" seem to always have an issue with their cars. Like it's never good enough to let the car speak for itself.

Classic overcompensation.

:thinking: :haha:
Spring Fling April 2024 Woodley Park, Van Nuys CA, 600+ Mopars, 175+ all Mopar swap, Malibu Cruise, Mopar Cruise-In: www.cpwclub.com Date comming...

torredcuda

Jeff   `72 Barracuda 340/4spd
https://www.facebook.com/jeffrey.hunt.750

Northeast Mighty Mopar Club
https://www.facebook.com/groups/1486087201685038/