Main Menu

Would this set the record for highest priced...

Started by Cuda Cody, June 23, 2017, 11:44:49 PM

Previous topic Next topic

Cuda Cody

Would this set the record for highest priced non-Hemi E-Body exhaust manifolds?  When did these get that expensive?  :huh:

[ebay]162564147757[/ebay]

realn96

hemigeorge seams to always have nice stuff for sale. I always notice his prices are high. For me anyway. Morepower to him if he gets it. I did pay that much for bb A body manifolds. But they are real hard to find.

anlauto

They have a nice silver paint job...has to be worth something :alan2cents:
I've taught you everything you know....but I haven't taught you everything I know....
Check out my web site ....  Alan Gallant Automotive Restoration

Chryco Psycho

RUNCHARGER

That guy is ridiculous. For that money they better be NOS and not have a cheesy, all over, rattle can, silver paint job. Grr.
Sheldon

Cuda Cody

I'll try to remember to check my dates for you.  I have a bunch of them.  And I think there are a bunch at Ben Snobar's place too.  If your friend still needs them we should be able to find them.

Quote from: TX9AAR on June 24, 2017, 05:56:19 PM
He prices everything like it's a Hemi part. My friend has been looking for a set of exhaust manifolds for his September built Challenger and these are the 1st ones I have seen  that have a date code that would work for his car and I have been looking for close to 3 years. They are hard to find in good shape

rocketresto

Lots at Snobar's place - like 20 sets of HP manifolds - PM me and I'll try to check date codes for you on Friday when I'm there next.
Rocket Restorations
Olympia, Washington

Chryco Psycho

1 Wild R/T

Quote from: TX9AAR on June 28, 2017, 06:47:38 PM
Thanks guys my friends Challenger has a scheduled build date of 903

Thing is date codes for an early 70 build date on an Exhaust Manifold aren't that tough cause a late 69 piece will work... Whereas an engine block has the model year alpha code so an early vs late the previous year engine block matters....

4mayhemi

Quote from: RUNCHARGER on June 24, 2017, 09:29:20 AM
That guy is ridiculous. For that money they better be NOS and not have a cheesy, all over, rattle can, silver paint job. Grr.
No, NOS is more! Instead of $1200 for both sides + stove, you pay $750 for LH!  Is there a saying "he who holds the . . ."
http://www.ebay.com/itm/Mopar-440-383-1970-71-H-P-Exhaust-manifold-Left-side-/152628229612?epid=1427547653&hash=item238959f5ec:g:Wc8AAOSwbqpT8ShP&vxp=mtr