Main Menu

ROB Cuda FC7 D21 Mecum Glendale

Started by LoStHeMi, February 21, 2023, 03:31:09 PM

Previous topic Next topic

chris NOS

anlauto

I've taught you everything you know....but I haven't taught you everything I know....
Check out my web site ....  Alan Gallant Automotive Restoration

RUNCHARGER

Possibly my old one, mine didn't have rear defog or radio though. And that white hockey stick is easy to peel off fortunately. Mine was Supertrack pack, 4 speed, console, PS, White interior, Drivers side mirror. Quite a few FC7 ones made.
Sheldon

blown motor

You would think they could get the description right. It's pretty easy to see the interior is not black.
Who has more fun than people!
68 Charger R/T    74 Challenger Rallye 
12 Challenger RT Classic    15 Challenger SXT
79 Macho Power Wagon clone    17 Ram Rebel

RzeroB

Quote from: blown motor on February 22, 2023, 01:28:29 PM
You would think they could get the description right. It's pretty easy to see the interior is not black.

Nor did it "roll off the assembly line in Quebec"!!

:thinking: I interpret that comment to actually mean that it sold new out of a Quebec dealership.
Cheers!
Tom

Tis' better to have owned classic Mopars and lost than to have never owned at all (apologies to Alfred Lord Tennyson)

RzeroB

Quote from: RUNCHARGER on February 22, 2023, 08:30:04 AM
Possibly my old one, mine didn't have rear defog or radio though. And that white hockey stick is easy to peel off fortunately. Mine was Supertrack pack, 4 speed, console, PS, White interior, Drivers side mirror. Quite a few FC7 ones made.

Oh??  :thinking:  I would have bet money that it was your former car. Everything lined up for it being your former car BS23R0B199547 sold new out of Ville Danjou Quebec ... well everything except for the rear defog and radio that is .... 
Cheers!
Tom

Tis' better to have owned classic Mopars and lost than to have never owned at all (apologies to Alfred Lord Tennyson)

1badfish

Quote from: RzeroB on March 06, 2023, 07:18:06 AM
Quote from: RUNCHARGER on February 22, 2023, 08:30:04 AM

Oh??  :thinking:  I would have bet money that it was your former car. Everything lined up for it being your former car BS23R0B199547 sold new out of Ville Danjou Quebec ... well everything except for the rear defog and radio that is ....

Hey Guys! My buddy from Calgary just bought this car. He's a Chevy guy for the most part but always wanted a 4sp Hemi Cuda. What's everyone's thoughts ? Any real concerning items.
Thanks!
Dave

cuda hunter

Quote from: 1badfish on April 01, 2023, 02:30:06 PM

Hey Guys! My buddy from Calgary just bought this car. He's a Chevy guy for the most part but always wanted a 4sp Hemi Cuda. What's everyone's thoughts ? Any real concerning items.
Thanks!
Dave

It's kind of difficult to critique a car without knowing what the fender tag says and what the vin is.  Build sheet sure helps to really dissect a car.

Can your Cheby buddy sign up and post some pics of the fender tag? 
"All riches begin as a state of mind and you have complete control of your mind"  -- B. Lee

anlauto

I've taught you everything you know....but I haven't taught you everything I know....

JH27N0B

Was anyone here at Glendale and got to give it a close look?
It's hard to discern much about its quality from the pictures. It might have sold for a bargain or been a rip off depending on how well the car was done, was it #s, paperwork and documentation?
Besides the white hockey stripes, the only things I see clearly wrong are the master cylinder and the '69-back silver decal on the front drivers door frame that shouldn't be on a '70. I don't see the "hemi fender" tag, which isn't wrong if it's an early build car.

anlauto

cuda hunter

"All riches begin as a state of mind and you have complete control of your mind"  -- B. Lee

1badfish

Quote from: JH27N0B on April 01, 2023, 05:02:12 PM
Was anyone here at Glendale and got to give it a close look?
It's hard to discern much about its quality from the pictures. It might have sold for a bargain or been a rip off depending on how well the car was done, was it #s, paperwork and documentation?
Besides the white hockey stripes, the only things I see clearly wrong are the master cylinder and the '69-back silver decal on the front drivers door frame that shouldn't be on a '70. I don't see the "hemi fender" tag, which isn't wrong if it's an early build car.

Here is the picture of the fender tag. Car is not numbers matching from what I understand. Vin, cowl and rad all match.  He isn't sure if it has a broadcast sheet yet.

** I attached the tag for the other purple car by mistake, here is the tag for the White interior car he bought.

anlauto

Ahhhh where's the body side moldings ? :rofl: