Main Menu

Rough TA 25k$

Started by Husk Challenger, September 23, 2019, 11:19:50 AM

Previous topic Next topic

Husk Challenger

Challenger 73' 383ci 4spd ---> SOLD
Challenger 71' 318 904 RT clone ---> Stroker 318/392 Tf 727!

anlauto

Well that makes me feel better about asking $30K for my column auto AAR :banana:
I've taught you everything you know....but I haven't taught you everything I know....
Check out my web site ....  Alan Gallant Automotive Restoration

Arctoad

If I had the space I'd try and buy this one. It'd be closer to 20..
I don't mean to sound like I'm wining, but it really sucks that the T/A of mine has no docs, without original drive train, is a really solid driver and then something like this..
:deadhorse:

Chryco Psycho

You would be far ahead buying a done car for $60-80k than either of these

Arctoad

I know it doesn't make financial sense to restore this car unless you are set up to do it yourself and then still you might break even. Not everyone has the dough to cough up 70K.. though. it really was the reason why I opted for a good driver.

anlauto

This one will likely sell for very close to the $25K only because of the matching numbers and the BCS. I think the auto will hold it back quite a bit. Mine has not had very much action even though it's closer to rust free and has a BCS but unfortunately no numbers matching block...
I've taught you everything you know....but I haven't taught you everything I know....

Arctoad

I thought you had found a buyer? I've seen it on kijji for a while now but assumed it was sold

FlatlandTA

Good value on this TA guessing it could be bought 18-20k range by acserious cash buyer maybe and has lots going for it. Gonna cost lots too however could be affordable project for someone to do over ten years.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

anlauto

Quote from: Arctoad on September 23, 2019, 05:07:24 PM
I thought you had found a buyer? I've seen it on kijji for a while now but assumed it was sold

Are you referring to my car ? My car has never been listed on KiJiJi... :dunno:

I have made posts about the green AAR that's been on KiJiJi for awhile now, but it's not mine....

Mine is listed on my web site and Cars-on-Line only. http://www.alangallantautomotiverestoration.com/FE5AAR.html

RUNCHARGER

I want to like this T/A but it just doesn't have the right stuff to make the pain worthwhile.
Sheldon

anlauto

I agree, it's like the AAR I currently have....it's just low optioned and won't carry much demand when it's time for a resale...I would love to get a jump on mine but I'm just too busy to invest the time and money....I don't get paid to work on my own car :haha:

RUNCHARGER

Yeah: I think of yours every once in awhile. I'm more of a Dodge guy though.
Sheldon

anlauto

Quote from: RUNCHARGER on September 23, 2019, 07:27:47 PM
Yeah: I think of yours every once in awhile. I'm more of a Dodge guy though.

That's more then I've thought about it lately.... :haha: :haha: :haha:

72 Challenger

Quote from: anlauto on September 23, 2019, 07:24:16 PM
I agree, it's like the AAR I currently have....it's just low optioned and won't carry much demand when it's time for a resale...I would love to get a jump on mine but I'm just too busy to invest the time and money....I don't get paid to work on my own car :haha:

I saw it on Carsonline. Does it run and drive?
Someday I will have a J0b.

anlauto

Quote from: 72 Challenger on September 24, 2019, 08:11:29 AM

I saw it on Carsonline. Does it run and drive?

It's been sitting 25+ years in a barn, there's likely some mechanical things you might want to do before "driving" it....All I did was dump gas down the carb and had it run for a short moment just out of curiosity and then I put it in storage and haven't look at it since. :dunno:

I'm selling it as a restoration project not a "driver"