Main Menu

Searching for my 1973 Cuda

Started by 1tuff14, January 15, 2022, 06:18:49 PM

Previous topic Next topic

1tuff14

I'm searching for my first car. It was a 1973 Plymouth Cuda that I sold to a fellow I worked with at the Ft. Lauderdale Airport back in Nov. of 1979. I don't remember his name because I only worked there a couple of months before going back home to Pgh. Pa. All I know about him was he was of Mexican descent. It was Rallye Red with black side stripes. It had a black interior with the Slapstick Automatic. It had the 340 cid and a 4 bbl. It also had AC Delco Airshocks in the rear. The Vin was BS23H3B273694. I'm running out of avenues for searching for it and hoping that if I put the word out in enough places maybe I'll get some information on it's whereabouts or if it even still exists. I'd be more than happy to make it worth anyone's while if they can find any information about my car. I'd love to make an offer to the owner if there is one, to buy it back, or I'd at least like to know one way or another if it's still on the roads or just sitting in someone's garage/barn. I just keep hoping someone may know somebody who knows somebody that can help me out. Any leads will certainly be followed up by me. My phone # is 724-980-2483, and my email is rdsmith173@verizon.net. I've tried vin decoders, police, and the dmv's but no luck. Who knows maybe my luck will change. I've got my fingers crossed. If anyone can help me out I'd certainly make it financially worth your while. My name is Bob Smith and I'm still in the Steel City, Missing my Mopar😩

73_Cuda_4_Me

Welcome to the site, and good luck with your search! Hope someone here has some info that may help you track your 73 down!
73 340 `Cuda 727 Auto on Column

BS23H3B

blown motor

I can't help you out with your car but welcome from  :canada:
Who has more fun than people!
68 Charger R/T    74 Challenger Rallye 
12 Challenger RT Classic    15 Challenger SXT
79 Macho Power Wagon clone    17 Ram Rebel

jimynick

Welcome to the site from Ontario,  :canada: and good luck with your quest! I hope you find it.  :wave:
In the immortal words of Jimmy Scott- "pace yourself!"

Spikedog08

Welcome to ebodies.org!  Good luck with your search . . certainly could still be out there!   :bigthumb:
Drive it like you stole it . . . And they're CHASING you!