Main Menu

STAY OUT OF THE CARS FOR SALE/WANTED SECTION IF IT'S NOT YOURS !!!! M46

Started by cuda hunter, August 13, 2022, 01:40:04 PM

Previous topic Next topic

70vert

Quote from: MKA on August 14, 2022, 08:04:53 AM
I must admit I am one of the offenders  :whiteflag:     I was originally posting under the eBay / Craigslist finds but noticed mason posting in the other section and switched.  I will correct back.

Nah, forum members posting cars they find that are for sale is a good thing. always generates some good discussions with those (and potential sales (: ). It is the bots, that turn into spammers that are the issue.

torredcuda

Nothing wrong with actual members posting cars they see for sale that may be of interest to other members here but bots simply spamming a whole bunch of ads at once is and totally annoying and not needed. I think the negatives completely outwiegh any positives from it, if I am looking for a car to buy I can easily do my own searches, the bot just clogs up the board.
Jeff   `72 Barracuda 340/4spd
https://www.facebook.com/jeffrey.hunt.750

Northeast Mighty Mopar Club
https://www.facebook.com/groups/1486087201685038/

Fastmark

Mason Daniels post are so annoying, I hardly even look at the cars for sale in this forum.

cuda hunter

Hopefully, the system will slightly change and this sections for sale and wanted posts will be more interesting for the crowd. 
"All riches begin as a state of mind and you have complete control of your mind"  -- B. Lee

Jay Bee

Pleasant surprise. I logged on this morning and no MasonDaniel7 posts. So I'm wondering, was there just nothing for the bot to post or has it been banned. The next few days should answer my question.

torredcuda

Looking at the history it looks like it only posts every two days?
Jeff   `72 Barracuda 340/4spd
https://www.facebook.com/jeffrey.hunt.750

Northeast Mighty Mopar Club
https://www.facebook.com/groups/1486087201685038/

Racer57

Mr Cuda

Quote from: cuda hunter on August 13, 2022, 08:34:32 PM

As a guy that actually has money waiting for an M46 to appear so that I can buy it, unless I can't afford it.
If we only knew what your threshold is.....
I actually joined the forum to be in contact with you about my m46.
At some point I will post it for sale, but with no comparable sales, and no clue what kind of adder this unique but not valuable bh chassis is worth, I'm flying blind.

7E-Bodies

1970 Challenger R/T Numbers Matching 440 Auto in F8 Quad Green

cuda hunter

Quote from: Mr Cuda on August 15, 2022, 04:37:58 PM
Quote from: cuda hunter on August 13, 2022, 08:34:32 PM

As a guy that actually has money waiting for an M46 to appear so that I can buy it, unless I can't afford it.
If we only knew what your threshold is.....
I actually joined the forum to be in contact with you about my m46.
At some point I will post it for sale, but with no comparable sales, and no clue what kind of adder this unique but not valuable bh chassis is worth, I'm flying blind.

I'm very glad that you have joined the site.  I have learned several things from you since your arrival.  You make a great addition to the knowledge on this site and are much appreciated.
It is tough to judge the price of a bh car since every car out there selling is a BS car or a BH that has been restomoded or promoded.  Then having ridiculous amounts of money poured into them and pulling some pretty high prices. 
Seems the lower models stay in line with the 72-74's.   Of which are actually rising in value as well.   
"All riches begin as a state of mind and you have complete control of your mind"  -- B. Lee

cuda hunter

And,  @Mr Cuda   If'n I were to give up what I'm willing to pay to start with, I will be paying 5K more because of my willingness. 
  Which, I paid healthily for the rusty yard art that I have now.  Over paid at the time, just so that I could retain the record of those few cars.  bh23n0b123012  and   bh23l0b119545 .
I paid very little for the total rust bucket      bh23g0b294374 .     

Spikedog08

Drive it like you stole it . . . And they're CHASING you!

scf100

I agree with all the above sentiment on Mason.........who is this guy anyway?
1970 Challenger R/T convertible Triple Black

dodj

The recent forum topics listing is much improved.
@Cody  Thanks for redirecting,  or eliminating masond.
"There is nothing your government can give you that it hasn't already taken from you in the first place" -Winston Churchill

Filthy Filbert

Good lord this guy!!!!

He's posting so many ads, that the entire "new posts" first page is all car ads.   

If I want to shop for a car, I know how to search ebay myself; thanks.

Is there a way to block this guy so I don't see any of his posts, and I can see the actual stuff I come here to see?  guys project updates, tech questions, and general car-guy talk?