Main Menu

Sunroof 70 Challenger for sale JH N code car

Started by 70 Challenger Lover, February 23, 2019, 06:49:29 PM

Previous topic Next topic

bpsmopar

Based on restoring 4 sunroof RTs it not worth anymore than 10K.

js27

Another case of I saw one of these on Barrett Jackson sell for $100,000.00 so mine must be worth $28,000.00. :rofl: :rofl: :rofl:
JS27

6pack

anlauto

After restoring four of these cars, I'll gladly restore this one...NOT....the damage to the roof on this one would multiple the level of difficultly getting these to work properly by 1000% :thumbdown:
I've taught you everything you know....but I haven't taught you everything I know....
Check out my web site ....  Alan Gallant Automotive Restoration

aussiemark

Somebody must have seen some potential it has been sold.

70 Challenger Lover

I thought it was worth having but definitely too high in my opinion. I was thinking around 15k if there wasn't too much rust.

Katfish

Can you operate the sunroof manually, or does it have to be motorized?

anlauto

Quote from: Katfish on February 26, 2019, 03:15:14 AM
Can you operate the sunroof manually, or does it have to be motorized?

You can remove a plug in the headliner and use the emergency crank that comes in the glove box. but it takes for ever to move it that way. :alan2cents:
I've taught you everything you know....but I haven't taught you everything I know....

RUNCHARGER

Sheldon

anlauto

autoxcuda

IIRC, the rust was from the vinyl top and sunroof. The under side was California decent.
Spring Fling April 2024 Woodley Park, Van Nuys CA, 600+ Mopars, 175+ all Mopar swap, Malibu Cruise, Mopar Cruise-In: www.cpwclub.com Date comming...