Main Menu

T/A for Sale - Phoenix

Started by 303 Mopar, January 10, 2017, 09:19:17 AM

Previous topic Next topic

303 Mopar

I called on this one a while ago (been for sale for a long time).  Curious as to what the experts think.  Price seems a little high but I like the color.

http://phoenix.craigslist.org/wvl/cto/5949881997.html

Wow!
Unmolested original!
340 6 pack
Console auto
Original paint!
Original vinyl top!
Original interior!
Original numbers matching engine!
This car must have been pampered
The interior is in excellent condition
The dash pad has no cracks!
The vinyl top is in excellent conditiin as well
The body does have 45 years of patina
Some door dings, scratches, chips etc
But I believe to b very presentable
Original build sheet
This is a dogdish steel wheel car
Non rally dash

3.55 posi rear..most were 3.91
Original nebraska car
Fy4 paint the rarest color for t/a
Very Few this color !
Runs and drives awesome!
$65, 000 or possible mopar only trade plus cash

anlauto

Personally...I think the car is about $20,000.00 over priced. :alan2cents:
I've taught you everything you know....but I haven't taught you everything I know....
Check out my web site ....  Alan Gallant Automotive Restoration

Cuda Cody

Was going to ask what people thought it was worth?   :clueless:  But alan I think got it right on.  Around $40k and I think there would be a few buyers for it.

303 Mopar

Quote from: Cuda Cody on January 10, 2017, 09:47:01 AM
Was going to ask what people thought it was worth?   :clueless:  But alan I think got it right on.  Around $40k and I think there would be a few buyers for it.

I was thinking $40s too.  A 4 speed would help too.  The fender tag does not look original, and it has some bubbles along the rockers. 

anlauto

I just don't buy into the "top dollar" for survivors mentality. I know there's collectors out there that go bonkers for survivors but for some reason this car does not interest them....  :dunno:
I've taught you everything you know....but I haven't taught you everything I know....

HP_Cuda

Possibly the color is holding some back as well no 4 speed.

I think it's harder for folks to get top dollar when buyers know what it will cost to really finish them.
1970 Cuda Yellow 440 4 speed (Sold)
1970 Cuda clone 440 4 speed FJ5
1975 Dodge Power Wagon W200

headejm

Quote from: Cuda Cody on January 10, 2017, 09:47:01 AM

:iagree: $40K is close. My car is all original too and I'm in the process of updating most stuff because it is all 46+ years old. I want an original car that looks new. For my money, it has to have a rallye dash and hopefully a 4-speed. For sure the dash. I think the color is okay. Would be a great car to restore!

Koby

Sequential number 4 cars in front of my white top.

anlauto

71GranCoupe

I have alway been a fan of real nice original cars, period. Some call them survivors and there is times whether it fits the category or not. Original cars that look that nice, are seldom seen anymore, while new restoration are being created by the thousands. From what I see on this one, if i was in the market, I would toss out a number around 38k-42.5k, but a personal inspection would have to be in order.  And that may move my offer up/down on what is seen. :alan2cents:

Markp

Well he has dropped the price he was originally asking $65 or $66000.
1974 Cuda Pro Street HP?????
2000 Camaro SS 383 Stroker 550hp
2016 Challenger Hellcat 707HP

fc7cuda

Quote from: anlauto on January 10, 2017, 09:43:35 AM
Personally...I think the car is about $20,000.00 over priced. :alan2cents:

:iagree:

Perhaps after sitting on it awhile longer he may accept a reasonable offer.  :alan2cents:

RUNCHARGER

I would prefer a car in that condition to a restored car. I like the colour because it is different but I also realize if I owned the car and was trying to sell it the colour would hold it back. Then there's no rally gauges and a girlymatic. $40k would be fair for that car.

Sheldon
Sheldon

Cuda Cody

:rofl:  Auto owners should be offended, but that's pretty funny!  I guess I just like girls more then you.   :notsure:    :rofl: :rofl: :rofl:   j/k

I'm more a 4 speed guy too.   :cooldance:

Quote from: RUNCHARGER on February 02, 2017, 08:59:52 AM
... and a girlymatic.

Sheldon

Blake@diyhemi.com

That is the same color that my car was born with(well second if you count the factory error). I always wondered what an FY4 AAR would look like and have debated making mine an FY4 tribute car with its original metallic gold/black two tone interior.  Hmm

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
1970 AAR Cuda 
5.7 Hemi /A833 ~ DIYHEMI-Cuda
Looking for my numbers matching 340 TA block!
0B289380

www.diyhemi.com

Your late model Hemi swap resource!