Main Menu

New owner in Phoenix

Started by PhxCuda24, March 11, 2018, 08:27:22 AM

Previous topic Next topic

PhxCuda24

Hello everyone ,  picked up my first E body yesterday. 71 Cuda. Plum Crazy and White. Originally was a 340 car. Now has a 440 6pack. Is a 4 speed. Looking forward to being a part of the community.

Spikedog08

Welcome to the site from Michigan!  That is one very cool car and one of my favorite color combos!  Very cool car! 

:clapping:   :wave: 
Drive it like you stole it . . . And they're CHASING you!

Racer57

Welcome to the site !

The amount of info you'll find here is unbelievable.

303 Mopar

Welcome from CO!  Great looking car and colors!  That 440-6 4 speed is going to be a lot of fun!  :banana: :burnout:

bluespruce

Welcome from Colorado, very nice car and powertrain. You will enjoy it.

dodgemania

RUNCHARGER

Sheldon

Jay Bee

:wave:  Welcome from Ontario  :canada:  That's one hell-of-a-Cuda, especially as a first e-body.

Jim AAR

:welcome: from Winnipeg, Manitoba, Canada :canada:

You have found your E-Body home, the best E-Body site in the world...

Very nice looking car.............

Chryco Psycho

Welcome from Panama  :wave:
I was in Phoenix last fall , could not find much Mopar stuff there at all

ToxicWolf

:welcome: I used to live in Scottsdale so I know how hot it gets around there.  :stop:

xx88man

Welcome from Canada. Great looking Cuda!  Any more details on your car?
Keep yer foot in it

bentpshrods

:welcome:   from Idaho.  Great looking Cuda.  I'm kinda partial to purple 71's tho.     :inlove:

PhxCuda24

Quote from: xx88man on March 11, 2018, 12:06:50 PM
Welcome from Canada. Great looking Cuda!  Any more details on your car?

Car has been in Tucson and Marana AZ area it's whole life. I am the fourth owner I believe.  Not sure what happened to original engine but it runs very good and I like the 440 six pack in it even though it isn't numbers matching. Has a Dana rear with 3.55s.  There is not a spec of rust on this thing anywhere.  I have an original set of front seats as owner before last put a custom interior and front seats in it. Want to take it back to all white and stock. I have he original set of Magnums for the car as well that will be going back on it.

JS29

:welcome: grate way to get into the E-body world!!!  :twothumbsup: