Main Menu

Unrestored T/A On Ebay

Started by 71vert340, April 12, 2020, 06:38:49 PM

Previous topic Next topic

RUNCHARGER

I'll see if I can get a shot of the sheet or tag. I'd prefer a 450 wheel car....
Sheldon

JS29

:iagree: $50-55'000. Then I would  fix it up little by little. If a good painter could play around with some single stage and some tint, that quarter and antenna could be dealt with.  :alan2cents:

anlauto

See if member @SeventyTX9RTRag has a copy of the sheet
I've taught you everything you know....but I haven't taught you everything I know....
Check out my web site ....  Alan Gallant Automotive Restoration

RUNCHARGER

I emailed them for a copy of the sheet and a shot of the trunk floor with the mat pulled up. We'll see if they respond. In the 80's there was a magazine article with a chick that owned a T/A in California, I am wondering if this is the car, I seem to remember it being a 4 speed with rally gauges. I could look for the article but it would take too long.
That right front fender looks like it has a history too.
Sheldon

ply64post

JH27N0B

There's more wrong under the hood than right!
I'm with the side that says this car is too far gone to ever be a good survivor, even with some updating, but too expensive to buy intending to restore.
Too bad, as the interior color really sets it apart from the common red/black (like mine).

kathyscuda

a dealer is selling selling it. don't expect a deal.
he needs you to pay his electric bill for a year.
pay his rent for a few months.
and he has to make his percentage for assisting.

RUNCHARGER

I'm pretty sure if people are expecting to sell something this year they're going to have to drop their expectations. These cars that have been listed for over a year already will sit another 5 years or they'll need their prices dropped.
Sheldon