Main Menu

1970 Challenger RT/SE unrestored

Started by Killerper4mance, May 14, 2020, 09:56:06 PM

Previous topic Next topic

cudamadd

I like this one I think it would be a nice car restored  :australia:

anlauto

I've taught you everything you know....but I haven't taught you everything I know....
Check out my web site ....  Alan Gallant Automotive Restoration

Cuda Cody

Really like it.   :banana:  But not sure I could live with the old green on green on green without a fresh resto.  But the car is to nice to restore IMO.

JS29

EF8 dose not age well dose it!  :no:

RUNCHARGER

I like it too. Where's the fellow with the $20k budget? This is as close as he'll get for a decent 70-71 I think.
Sheldon

JS29

Burdar

QuoteEF8 dose not age well dose it! 

It doesn't age well BUT it looks amazing when it's fresh.  I love EF8 when it's fresh.  Restored, the green on green on green would look great IMO.

JS29

@Burdar   :iagree: MY GRAN COUPE IS Ef8 in base/clear. looks good.  :yes:

71383bee

Man that is a sweet car!

pretty decent deal if you ask me.  I would not be afraid to polish he up and drive it as is while building up items needed to make it fresh again. 
73 Challenger Rallye - 340 4 speed - K6 w/ White Top
70 Challenger Convertible - 318 Auto - K5 w/ White Top

Killerper4mance

I think I'm with Cuda Cody on this one.  Super cool car.  But with a car like this, you can't change it, and green, on green, on green is a lot of green (for me).  If it were black interior, I would be much more inclined.   :alan2cents:  But for a numbers car in this shape, it's hard to pass up.  I guess I have some  :thinking: to do.

Katfish

Wonder what the engine compartment looks like.
If the frame rails and sheet metal aren't all rusted out, that's a decent price.

71vert340

I agree if it's good in the trunk and engine compartment with minimum rust, that's a great price to get an RT/SE. I had a 72 Challenger triple green and I liked it. If I couldn't live with it, I'd change the green interior to black by buying another interior and save the original interior. I'd change the vinyl top to black and buy a new green vinyl top and save it. I'd leave the rest original. My opinion.
Terry

tman

That is the ultimate Green New Deal.......and affordable.

750-h2

My V code R/T SE is F8 triple green. Like the new F8 Challenger they do not photograph very well. They look much better in person as the gold metallic really comes out.  Usually the first thing people say when they first see my Challenger in person is that they love the colour.