Main Menu

V-code

Started by cudamadd, June 01, 2020, 01:00:58 AM

Previous topic Next topic

cudamadd

Cuda v-coda eBay just come up needs lots of love been sitting for many years ,Needs some one to save her  :australia:

cudamadd

Question has any one on this forum restored a car with this much rot ?   Would this b5 - b7 cuda with the vinyl roof be worth it in the long run .?   I know the $$$$$ would be very high on this one . I know there as be worse for sale but when is too much just too much work  :thinking:

chris NOS

this car is a good candidat for a rebody ....but to answer your questions , i have seen a cuda convertible that was so rusty that only the cowl with the vin stamped number stayed with a little part of the floor , everything else has been changed , but the owner didn't want a rebody so my friend did that way . so what's better , use a good period correct donor car or replacing all the body panel with repro parts ?
anyway this car will never have the best value what ever the scenario and i would not buy it when finished.

cuda hunter

"All riches begin as a state of mind and you have complete control of your mind"  -- B. Lee

cuda hunter

Been for sale a few times now.

That thing is rusty but rails "appear" good.  Not so much on everything else.

Wonder why it didn't sell on the other auctions.
"All riches begin as a state of mind and you have complete control of your mind"  -- B. Lee

70 Challenger Lover

I'm doing metal work on a car now that is this bad. For the most part, the only original metal left is some of the cockpit superstructure but even then, it has a new upper and lower cowl, roof skin, floors, etc. On this car, you will be using only the cabin skeleton. Definitely a good rebody candidate.

Whoever left this car outside to deteriorate this badly deserves to keep it and never get a penny for it. The ad says the seller got it from someone. Likely for pennies.

EV2RTSE

Yeah , that's Jersey rust for sure! Looks like the winter road salt and the salt air from the beach combined on this one for a tag team.

Same guy that has the limelight shaker car with the tan interior.

anlauto

Looks like the guy has a few of them, with the Lime / Tan one being the best of the bunch....curious as to why it didn't sell the other times as well  :clueless:
I've taught you everything you know....but I haven't taught you everything I know....
Check out my web site ....  Alan Gallant Automotive Restoration

RUNCHARGER

You would have to restore it for the love of it for sure. They all deserve to be saved. Interior is a turn off for me.
Sheldon

cuda hunter

I read on the facebook page that this car was purchased not too long ago on marketplace for 15K. 

anlauto

$15K would have been a really good deal, kudos to the buyer for making a few grand on a quick flip :clapping:
I've taught you everything you know....but I haven't taught you everything I know....
Check out my web site ....  Alan Gallant Automotive Restoration