Main Menu

Vanishing point --- wanna be

Started by kathyscuda, March 13, 2018, 08:17:58 AM

Previous topic Next topic

superdave

:unbelievable: A slant six with the six still in it?!??!  :ohyeah: 8)

dodgemania

been for sale for years now. same dealer who have the green 1970 cuda for sale also

kathyscuda

white on red he says.
I wouldn't change a thing on it.
maybe freshen the interior.

anlauto

Again, maybe they accidentally added the"1" to their asking price? typo maybe? :dunno:
I've taught you everything you know....but I haven't taught you everything I know....
Check out my web site ....  Alan Gallant Automotive Restoration

ec_co

Quote from: superdave on March 13, 2018, 09:07:08 AM
:unbelievable: A slant six with the six still in it?!??!  :ohyeah: 8)

there are a few of us crazy slanters still out there. I'm bringing my '70 Barracuda back to life and Al still has and drives his '70 Challenger /6 that he bought in '73 ... both of our cars were produced the 1st week of production in LA within a couple days of each other. not many slanties left, so I'm keeping mine original.
Growing older is mandatory...growing up is optional.

Be who you are and say what you feel, because those who mind don't matter and those who matter don't mind.

'70 Barracuda B5/B5 225 /6 3spd ... about as bare bones as they came

blown motor

I would buy it and drive it as is if the price was right. There's just something really cool about that car.
Who has more fun than people!
68 Charger R/T    74 Challenger Rallye 
12 Challenger RT Classic    15 Challenger SXT
79 Macho Power Wagon clone    17 Ram Rebel

70/6chall

I agree there is something cool about that car. Cole is right there aren't many e-body slanters around. There is a lot of e-body's out there that used to be "C" coded cars, before their V-8 transplants. I just decided it will remain as built. I guess I just love it the way it is.    Thanks,   Al

RUNCHARGER

That would be a cool car to restore to original as a lot of it is there. It won't sell at that price though, unless a truckload of parts go with it.
Sheldon