Previous topic Next topic

CudaHolland

Another picture

CudaHolland

Another picture

dodgemania

congrats on the AAR cuda what a beautiful christmas present  :wowzers:

SeventyTX9RTRag

Congrats on your purchase. I was going to look at that car when the seller told me he had it sold to you. Congrats!

kdcarman

Congrats!  Great looking car.

303 Mopar

Gorgegeous!  Congrats!   :banana:

xx88man

Absolutely beautiful AAR. CONGRATS!!
Keep yer foot in it

Chryco Psycho

Love That Cuda , right color combo , no vinyl roof Congrats !!
4 Spd ??

CudaHolland

Thanks guys. As I said before I am very happy with the car :veryexcited:
The car has an automatic gearbox, no problem for me  8) 
I also want to thank everyone who has given me advice and tried to help to find a car!! :bradsthumb:
My experience now is that sending an inspector is something that is necessary. Especially brokers say that a car is good but the report says something completely different. Brokers even tell lies about cars. So foreigners like me , you are warned !!!

RUNCHARGER

That looks like a nice car.
Sheldon

anlauto

Hey that's great news, congratulations  :twothumbsup:
I've taught you everything you know....but I haven't taught you everything I know....
Check out my web site ....  Alan Gallant Automotive Restoration

Husk Challenger

Challenger 73' 383ci 4spd ---> SOLD
Challenger 71' 318 904 RT clone ---> Stroker 318/392 Tf 727!

CudaHolland

Quote from: anlauto on December 02, 2018, 07:33:35 AM
Well Alan, I thought you are quite busy with your A.G.A.R. FF4 AAR so I won't bother you  :haha: :haha:
My MOPAR buddies are very happy and the AAR Cuda will have some good company : 1x 1969 Dodge Charger 440, 2x 1973 Cuda, 1x 1972 Dodge Challenger and 1x 1970 Plymouth Roadrunner 440
:) :)

anlauto

Quote from: CudaHolland on December 02, 2018, 09:37:08 AM
Quote from: anlauto on December 02, 2018, 07:33:35 AM
Well Alan, I thought you are quite busy with your A.G.A.R. FF4 AAR so I won't bother you  :haha: :haha:
My MOPAR buddies are very happy and the AAR Cuda will have some good company : 1x 1969 Dodge Charger 440, 2x 1973 Cuda, 1x 1972 Dodge Challenger and 1x 1970 Plymouth Roadrunner 440
:) :)

I still have an FE5 AAR Cuda project for sale.... :)
I've taught you everything you know....but I haven't taught you everything I know....
Check out my web site ....  Alan Gallant Automotive Restoration

SYDWAZ

:congrats: Thanks for sharing your experience looking for and buying your AAR. I bought my AAR 48 years ago, so all I had to do is call Alan. He has just started a full restoration on it. Hope it arrives on schedule. I am going to be in Amsterdam in May so I will be watching for that purple AAR on the street.