Main Menu

WANTED: AAR CUDA

Started by CudaHolland, May 05, 2018, 04:45:36 AM

Previous topic Next topic

CudaHolland

Quote from: SYDWAZ on December 02, 2018, 02:32:46 PM
:congrats: Thanks for sharing your experience looking for and buying your AAR. I bought my AAR 48 years ago, so all I had to do is call Alan. He has just started a full restoration on it. Hope it arrives on schedule. I am going to be in Amsterdam in May so I will be watching for that purple AAR on the street.
I am following your restoration by Alan. Quite interesting :)
Amsterdam is not really friendly for cars . Especially not for oldtimers because they pollute a lot according to the mayor and the left wing political faction. So I will skip Amsterdam and stay at the countryside. But you are always welcome to visit me in Opmeer !! It is just a drive for 55 km  :ohyeah:

chris NOS

Congratulations ! i know how hard it is to buy a car in USA from europe !
:bigthumb:

RUNCHARGER

Way more Mopars in Europe than even Canada though. Not many left here at all.
Sheldon

HP_Cuda

Congrats on the purchase!

Opmeer is much closer than Sneek my great grandfathers birthplace!

Geniet van de AAR
1970 Cuda Yellow 440 4 speed (Sold)
1970 Cuda clone 440 4 speed FJ5
1975 Dodge Power Wagon W200

Aar1064

@CudaHolland Congratulations on your purchase. Wanted to also say that I found the broadcast sheet for this car as well as mine in my AAR. I held onto it for a while but eventually sent it to Barry Washington. I saw the VIN for this car on Ebay and contacted Barry and he sent it out to Lloyd after the confirm process.

It was in great shape and compared to the then current copy, a thing of beauty.

Enjoy you're new ride!

CudaHolland

Quote from: HP_Cuda on December 03, 2018, 09:45:04 AM

Congrats on the purchase!

Opmeer is much closer than Sneek my great grandfathers birthplace!

Geniet van de AAR

I can't wait for the spring to take it out for a drive. But first we have to get a Dutch title on the car.  I think it will not be a problem ;)

CudaHolland

Quote from: Aar1064 on December 03, 2018, 10:03:54 AM
@CudaHolland Congratulations on your purchase. Wanted to also say that I found the broadcast sheet for this car as well as mine in my AAR. I held onto it for a while but eventually sent it to Barry Washington. I saw the VIN for this car on Ebay and contacted Barry and he sent it out to Lloyd after the confirm process.

It was in great shape and compared to the then current copy, a thing of beauty.

Enjoy you're new ride!

Thanks for giving the broadcast sheet. Lloyd already sent me a picture of it. Looks great :twothumbsup:

RUNCHARGER

Awesome to have the sheet reunited after all that time.
Sheldon