Main Menu

1970 Cuda decklid differences???

Started by hemi135, February 26, 2023, 07:29:37 AM

Previous topic Next topic

hemi135

I'm looking into this and will reach back out once I get some made. Hopefully

hemi135

Quote from: headejm on February 27, 2023, 02:55:27 PM
@hemi135 Difficult to photograph due to reflections. If you decide to make one, let me know and I will provide details. I'll take an extra one too!  :cheers:

Can I get the exact measurements of this sticker?  That would help greatly

headejm

The sticker has a black outline on a clear sticker as you can see in the photo. I measured the length and width of the clear portion of the sticker.

Length = 4"
Width = 7/16"

MoparCarGuy

Saw the replies discussing how to get the luggage rack weight limit decal reproduced. I just got info from @larry4406 about a great source for custom decals and I just joined the Garage Journal and sent the guy a message about a dealership decal. He does specialize in chrome foil decals so he certainly can make the luggage rack decal on a clear background.
This is one of his chrome foil decals for a Craftsman drill press restoration. Incredible work and same colors the luggage rack needs.

Hope this helps get them made!

larry4406's message to me:
I frequent the forum Garage Journal.

There is a guy there (mattblast) that does reproduction graphics and labels for machine tools.  His work looks amazing.  He works from originals, pictures, etc, and produces the graphics files and prints them.  He even does metal etched tags.

I am sure he could do this for you.  Link to his thread over there:
https://www.garagejournal.com/forum/threads/vintage-grinder-sticker-reproduction.356439/

anlauto

I've taught you everything you know....but I haven't taught you everything I know....
Check out my web site ....  Alan Gallant Automotive Restoration

MoparCarGuy

headejm

hemi135

anlauto

I've taught you everything you know....but I haven't taught you everything I know....
Check out my web site ....  Alan Gallant Automotive Restoration