Main Menu

1971 'Cuda side rear stripe modified

Started by CudaMoparRay, July 07, 2017, 03:30:29 PM

Previous topic Next topic

RUNCHARGER

I really like Autumn Bronze 71 Cudas for some reason.
Sheldon

Cudakiller70

CudaMoparRay

Quote from: Cudakiller70 on July 16, 2017, 10:06:22 PM
Like the ghosting idea.

Now I'm back to liking ghosting more myself.
Won't know for sure until just before committing to do it.
Seems to be a hard choice for me.
One solution is to buy another '71 (Ya Right!) lol

Cuda Cody

I do like the originals a lot!  Billboards are so classic and cool.

Claudia

I struggled back and forth forever trying to decide if I wanted to add the billboards or not. 
I had originally decided not to add them but ultimately, I ended up added the original billboard decals.
They have grown on me over time and now I couldn't imagine it without them.
They are definitely in your face and loud and proud. 
An original classic that you can immediately identify with as soon as you see them.

76orangewagon

The only thing I do not like is the one with the gloss black painted on stripe. I realize its custom and much easier to maintain but I just don't care for it especially on a otherwise stock looking car. 

CudaMoparRay

Quote from: Claudia on July 18, 2017, 11:45:54 AM
I struggled back and forth forever trying to decide if I wanted to add the billboards or not. 
I had originally decided not to add them but ultimately, I ended up added the original billboard decals.
They have grown on me over time and now I couldn't imagine it without them.
They are definitely in your face and loud and proud. 
An original classic that you can immediately identify with as soon as you see them.

Your statement may turn out to be very prophetic for me lol

Cudakiller70

Really like the ghosting done here. Looks like the same car posted earlier in this thread.
Posted at CC http://www.cuda-challenger.com/cc/index.php?topic=96965.msg1170192;topicseen#msg1170192

Chryco Psycho

Another thought is to pinstripe the edge & lettering/ numbers & leave the rest open

CudaMoparRay

Keep them coming. While I still keep going back and forth like an old rocking chair lol

Biffielube

I removed my Billboards when I first bought my Cuda' and it really looked good. Years later I had them put back on and it made the B5 blue pop, it also gets a lot of attention when I take it out. So I'm a fan of the original look.

Chryco Psycho

Welcome @biffielube
I missed seeing you join up
Billboards & B5 looks great !!

CudaMoparRay

Still another variation

Shane Kelley

I prefer the factory billboard also. But I did get some push back from some friends about putting them on. It looks clean without them but at the same time looks plain. I think they add to the Mopar muscle look.

Moparman82

Looking for the right 70 Cuda project!