Main Menu

71 Cuda dash pad

Started by FYone, October 20, 2020, 12:18:21 PM

Previous topic Next topic

MEK-Dangerous

I had my dashpad done by the guy in El Paso, Texas. I sent him the core frame, and he sent me back a really nice dashpad. This was years ago, but I remember having to trim some of the pad away from the AC vent area to get the vents in there. No big deal.

FYone

Thanks to all who shared their thoughts on this, look forward to seeing the few that have been sent out and waiting on their return. Maybe collectively we can come up with a general consensus

anlauto

Ultimate Rides 1970 Cuda...notice how it lines up with the plastic bezels
I've taught you everything you know....but I haven't taught you everything I know....
Check out my web site ....  Alan Gallant Automotive Restoration

anlauto

Ultimate Rides 1971 Challenger...notice how it lines up with the plastic bezels
I've taught you everything you know....but I haven't taught you everything I know....

anlauto

Ultimate Rides 1970 Challenger...

anlauto

Ultimate Rides 1971 Cuda..Now this one (the pad) is from about 8-9 years ago....Look how it doesn't line up with the bezels...It's also an ABS plastic core, look at the waves near the vents....Some issues like these is where UR pads started getting a bad rap... :alan2cents:

Fastmark

Quote from: anlauto on October 22, 2020, 07:23:33 PM
Ultimate Rides 1971 Cuda..Now this one (the pad) is from about 8-9 years ago....Look how it doesn't line up with the bezels...It's also an ABS plastic core, look at the waves near the vents....Some issues like these is where UR pads started getting a bad rap... :alan2cents:

The steel core pad I got with this Cuda fits like this one. It's not that good on the corners.