Main Menu

71 Cuda Washer bottle location

Started by 392 Cuda, January 19, 2019, 02:50:02 PM

Previous topic Next topic

392 Cuda

Does anyone know where I can find measurements to drill/mount the washer bottle on a 71 Cuda?

Rich G.

The holes should already be there but it goes right here, so if they're not there just lay the bottle in and mark it.

bentpshrods

I need a new bottle for mine. Where did you get that kit from. 

392 Cuda

@Rich G. , I appreciate the help. I have a 74 (was 318, now 392), and prefer the 71 washer bottle. I was mainly wondering about the correct spacing from the top. I appreciate the picture!

@bentpshrods, That picture just came off google on Saturday. I don't see it now for some reason. I bought the bottle and electric pump from classicindustries.com

Claudia

Quote from: compugod on January 19, 2019, 02:50:02 PM
Does anyone know where I can find measurements to drill/mount the washer bottle on a 71 Cuda?

Here are a couple of pictures from my '71 . . . sits just below the hood pin support bracket.

anlauto

Quote from: Claudia on January 21, 2019, 11:00:43 AM

Here are a couple of pictures from my '71 . . . sits just below the hood pin support bracket.

Black engine compartment ? Is that a 71 Camaro ? :pokeeye:
I've taught you everything you know....but I haven't taught you everything I know....
Check out my web site ....  Alan Gallant Automotive Restoration

Claudia

Quote from: anlauto on January 21, 2019, 11:57:21 AM
Quote from: Claudia on January 21, 2019, 11:00:43 AM

Black engine compartment ? Is that a 71 Camaro ? :pokeeye:

:sorry: Yeah, yeah, yeah . . . here we go again . . . I will share the same thought with you that I share with everyone else that doesn't like my black engine bay . . . or my black trunk . . . or my grill . . . or my front valance insert . . . or my engine color . . . :takealook: If you take the time to find everything about my car that is not correct . . . you are not going to have any time left to keep working on your customers cars!   :rofl:

anlauto

I've taught you everything you know....but I haven't taught you everything I know....
Check out my web site ....  Alan Gallant Automotive Restoration

Rich G.