Main Menu

A special shout out to Cody, Alan, Chryco, Runcharger, and Roadman

Started by nsmall, March 19, 2018, 10:26:42 PM

Previous topic Next topic

nsmall

The following list shows the top posts per member on this site.  Just wanted to recognize you and let you know how much I and others appreciate you and the help and advice you give us.   :grouphug:   :bradsthumb:

Cuda Cody
anlauto
Chryco Psycho
RUNCHARGER
Roadman
Brads70
1 Wild R/T
303 Mopar
Spikedog08
HP_Cuda

Cuda Cody

:grouphug:  when do we get to see an update photo of your project?   :D  Can't wait to see it all done.  Post a photo of you and your family with the car.   :bigthumb:

anlauto

Hey...just because we post a lot.....doesn't mean we're helpful ..... :haha: :haha: :haha: less of course you really like the girly pictures :veryexcited: :rofl: :rofl: :rofl:
I've taught you everything you know....but I haven't taught you everything I know....
Check out my web site ....  Alan Gallant Automotive Restoration

303 Mopar

Quote from: anlauto on March 20, 2018, 05:28:48 AM
Hey...just because we post a lot.....doesn't mean we're helpful ..... :haha: :haha: :haha: less of course you really like the girly pictures :veryexcited: :rofl: :rofl: :rofl:

We each bring balance to the forum; @Chryco Psycho amazing tech knowledge, @anlauto restoration of beautiful e-bodies, @Roadman and me showing beautiful other types of bodies.  :banana:

Spikedog08

Drive it like you stole it . . . And they're CHASING you!

dodj

"There is nothing your government can give you that it hasn't already taken from you in the first place" -Winston Churchill

cuda hunter

You guys are great. 
And I especially appreciate that your willing to increase the size of your asses to help everyone here.  That's a lotta seat time. 

You guys rock !!
"All riches begin as a state of mind and you have complete control of your mind"  -- B. Lee

scf100

1970 Challenger R/T convertible Triple Black

RUNCHARGER

Ha, ha: I don't know if that is good or bad. It feels more like I am living vicariously through the board than actually being an E-body guy lately. My only reason for posting is in hope I can help someone so they don't have to learn something the hard way.
Sheldon

nsmall

Quote from: Cuda Cody on March 19, 2018, 10:31:30 PM
:grouphug:  when do we get to see an update photo of your project?   :D  Can't wait to see it all done.  Post a photo of you and your family with the car.   :bigthumb:

Give me three weeks.  I have been saying that for three months, but I am serious this time.  Thanks again for everything.  I blame this site for slowing down my project, I often end up here vs the garage.

Its crazy how much better this site is vs other places.  Maybe that sounds arrogant, but its true, this is a great place.  Its the only place online I make a point of visiting everyday.  :bradsthumb:

@Brads70 is that your emoji?  It is my favorite so I hope you dont mind, but Im always using it lately :bradsthumb:

Runcharger, I think you need to buy an e-body. 

Topcat

It's fun to hear what everybody's doing and helping others.

Let's keep posting new topics as well.

I live here.   :cheers:

https://forum.e-bodies.org/stats/

Spikedog08

I just try to get my 3 posts per day as I may need prize shop points when something new comes in!

:worship:
Drive it like you stole it . . . And they're CHASING you!

HP_Cuda

Hey I made the list!!!  :banana:

Seriously, the thing that drove me to post (moreso in recent past) is that I could not find clear documentation on how to install something and so I did it three times over. It was a very frustrating experience so I decided to post up pics and how I did it so others could try and avoid my anguish.

Kinda makes restoring a Mopar that much more temping eh?  :yes:
1970 Cuda Yellow 440 4 speed (Sold)
1970 Cuda clone 440 4 speed FJ5
1975 Dodge Power Wagon W200

dodj

Quote from: RUNCHARGER on March 20, 2018, 06:57:43 PM
Ha, ha: I don't know if that is good or bad. It feels more like I am living vicariously through the board than actually being an E-body guy lately. My only reason for posting is in hope I can help someone so they don't have to learn something the hard way.
And we're glad you do! You and the other nine in the ebodies.org top ten.   :clapping:
"There is nothing your government can give you that it hasn't already taken from you in the first place" -Winston Churchill

Chryco Psycho

Quote from: RUNCHARGER on March 20, 2018, 06:57:43 PM

Same reason I post  :bigthumb: