Main Menu

Shout Out To Chryco Psycho

Started by Daveh, February 09, 2019, 08:39:49 AM

Previous topic Next topic

Daveh

Hi All,

I just wanted to give a huge shout out to Chryco Psycho.  I needed to work out some wiring issues on the Challenger and he took the time to hook up with me over the phone late Friday night from Panama to discuss the resolution.  It was a straight forward fix and we talked about a lot of stuff besides cars.  I made a friend and at 54 years old and we all know that's not easy. 

Thanks again Neil I really appreciate the help.  I will be in touch.  :thankyou:

Dave

Dakota

Neil is one of many here who are always quick to share what they know with those of us that don't.   Thanks for doing what you do @Chryco Psycho!    :bigthumb:

Cuda Cody

JS29

anlauto

Well at least he has one friend now  :pokeeye: :haha: :haha: :haha: :haha:
I've taught you everything you know....but I haven't taught you everything I know....
Check out my web site ....  Alan Gallant Automotive Restoration

Daveh

challengermaniac

Neal, thank you for always being so helpful with a wealth of knowledge and perspective. 

It would certainly be a "challenge" for me to own and enjoy my e-body without your's and the help of so many others on this positive reinforcement site! 
1970 Challenger Convertible EB5

ToxicWolf

303 Mopar

Neil is a pretty special guy that has become a real friend.  PS - if he ever comes to visit make sure you have cases of root beer!   :banana:

Brads70

He is a good friend, helped me out lots over the years!  :handshake:

VCODE

Neil is the man, he is always willing to help out.
Bob

71-440

Neil has helped me out a lot also. What a great guy. Mopar to the core.
I too made a new friend.
I really hope to meet him in person someday.

So here's another shout out to you Buddy!

Joe

Chryco Psycho

Thanks guys , Glad to help out anytime , just a phone call away or a flight  :twothumbsup:
Pay it forward right !

HP_Cuda

1970 Cuda Yellow 440 4 speed (Sold)
1970 Cuda clone 440 4 speed FJ5
1975 Dodge Power Wagon W200

nsmall

Neil helped me out big time.  He is a very intelligent man.  I really appreciate him and others.  So many of you are truly self-less individuals who help keep this hobby going.

I wish I was single and childless, I would be leaving CA and moving to Panama.  Seems like a real nice place to spend your time and your money sure goes further down south.  I could see Neil and I building some contraption that would be a lot fun.