Main Menu

A visit to Bray’s Motor Museum and Playground in Madisonville, TX

Started by Dakota, March 02, 2024, 05:38:14 AM

Previous topic Next topic

Dakota

My wife and I were passing through Madisonville on our way to Houston and came across this relatively new facility which apparently opened last fall.   The "museum" houses the car collection of a gentlemen who owns a local business.   They have about a dozen classic cars you can rent and drive on their new track, or you can rent the track and drive your own car. 

There were a bunch of nice classic Mopars as shown below, along with a couple of modern Challengers and a Viper.  Even a fool like me could tell there weren't a lot of OE correct cars among the classics, but they were still fun to look at. 

www.braysmotor.com

70vert

I've seen their billboards a bunch of times, called them up about a year ago and said they weren't open yet (the track). He asked for my email and said he'd keep me posted, but never heard back. I actually posted on here some pics of their billboards! I would love to drive my car on the track, just the coolness of it not because its fast  ;)
If I have time next time I drive by (Houston to Tulsa) I'll stop by. Thanks for the update!