Main Menu

☆GOOD GUY ALERT☆ Mike Ross (HEMICUDA)

Started by 6Pack70, January 24, 2020, 08:14:06 AM

Previous topic Next topic

Aar1064

I have to chime in on this thread because I too have been helped by Mike. I called him the other day asking if he had anymore of the parking light pig tails left that I could purchase. I explained to him that I had came across another set and had them re-plated and that I could manage to get them pressed in if I only had a couple. Well he wouldn't have that and insisted that I send them to him and he'd take care of them for practically nothing.

I sent them to him and he called me the morning he got them and said he'd jump on them the next day. He sent me pictures last night and I was shocked that he got to them so quickly and looked perfect. No way I could have done this nice of a job and so quickly.

They're already in the mail back home and I can't wait to get them.

Thanks so much Mike Ross. Awesome!!!!!!!!

HEMICUDA

Quote from: Aar1064 on January 28, 2020, 11:21:00 AM
I have to chime in on this thread because I too have been helped by Mike. I called him the other day asking if he had anymore of the parking light pig tails left that I could purchase. I explained to him that I had came across another set and had them re-plated and that I could manage to get them pressed in if I only had a couple. Well he wouldn't have that and insisted that I send them to him and he'd take care of them for practically nothing.

I sent them to him and he called me the morning he got them and said he'd jump on them the next day. He sent me pictures last night and I was shocked that he got to them so quickly and looked perfect. No way I could have done this nice of a job and so quickly.

They're already in the mail back home and I can't wait to get them.

Thanks so much Mike Ross. Awesome!!!!!!!!

Oh my gosh Chet, you showed the top secret tooling I machined to install pigtails perfectly.  It was absolutely a blessing to me for the opportunity to help you out brother, you are definitely in the "good guys and buddy club", :drinkingbud:

EV2RTSE

Awesome stuff and the Cuda gas cap looks dead-nuts perfect. @HEMICUDA did you ever give any thought to making a run of the Challenger locking caps? Probably would be a lot of demand for them I would think.

HEMICUDA

Quote from: EV2RTSE on January 29, 2020, 09:24:38 AM
Awesome stuff and the Cuda gas cap looks dead-nuts perfect. @HEMICUDA did you ever give any thought to making a run of the Challenger locking caps? Probably would be a lot of demand for them I would think.

That was definitely on the list, to bad Peter at PG got so greedy, I would of had it done long ago.

JS29

Just got my new gas cap from Mike! A while back I asked Mike if he had anymore gas caps he could part with. he E-mailed me back and said what he had left were spoken for. A week ago he got a hold of me and said he found one and asked for my address. when i went to thank him, he told me the one he had come across wasn't to his liking and the one he sent me was off of one of his own cars! My complements to mike for going above and beyond for me. I can't think of to meany people that would do that. Again thank you!                                            Mark.  :1place: