Main Menu

any AMD discounts coming up

Started by 72restocuda, December 10, 2022, 08:10:13 AM

Previous topic Next topic

72restocuda

I'm ready to pull the trigger on new fenders and full quarters just would like to wait till any discounts, does anybody know of anything coming up on AMD sites this time of year, thanks
-Steve

Jocigar

Have you checked their website for inventory ?  many parts of back order for months if not years.   

Jon at roseville did right by me with discount on cuda and dart sheetmetal.   Shipping hurts, so get all big parts at once for freight.   If you forget to order a large part frieght could cost as much as the item.    :cheers:

DeathProofCuda

:iagree: on checking with Roseville.  Members here get a discount and they sometimes have AMD parts in stock that AMD does not currently have.  I had been trying to get full quarters for both sides of my 70 Cuda for months, but AMD never had both sides in stock at the same time and I didn't want to pay truck freight shipping charges twice.  However, Roseville had both sides in stock. 

Shipping will be painful.  If asked, don't pay extra for lift gate delivery at your home.  Just have them unload the palette piece by piece from the truck. 

72restocuda

roseville has only 1 of the items I want in stock, so that's not gonna work

mopar1

The only discounts I've seen them offer are at shows that they have onsite.  Last year I was able to get some parts for my 'Cuda at 20% off, with their cash and carry sale but the key is you have to be there to buy them.  If you're buying a lot of metal, depending on where you are located at, it would be worth a road trip.  Fortunately, I'm only 20 minutes away so I can stop by and pick up things whenever they have an event.
1972 Duster- /6 auto
1974 Cuda- 340, 4 speed, 4.10 Dana 60
1969 D300- 318, 4 speed 4.88 Dana 70
1969 Super Bee- 383 4 speed 3.23 8 3/4