Main Menu

Any info on this 71 cuda?

Started by mauls, June 12, 2017, 09:05:36 AM

Previous topic Next topic

mauls

I was curious to see if anyone had any info on this 71 cuda resto mod as in who built it etc..

I'm doing a Gen 3 swap on my 70 challenger shaker and would love to know how they still used the original shaker setup on the Gen 3 engine.

https://miami.craigslist.org/brw/cto/6162393040.html

303 Mopar

Looks really nice, and it better for 100 G's.

mauls

Quote from: 303 Mopar on June 12, 2017, 09:09:43 AM
Looks really nice, and it better for 100 G's.

no kidding.  I do a lot of work in Miami I may just have to make a pit stop to go look at it. 

Cuda Cody

I'm guessing a custom fabrication?   :notsure:  Has anyone produced a product that a person can buy for that swap yet?  It's a common swap and I think more and more people are going to do it.  Seems like someone will come out with a kit.   :fingerscrossed:

mauls

Quote from: Cuda Cody on June 12, 2017, 09:28:54 AM
I'm guessing a custom fabrication?   :notsure:  Has anyone produced a product that a person can buy for that swap yet?  It's a common swap and I think more and more people are going to do it.  Seems like someone will come out with a kit.   :fingerscrossed:

I have a swap on my 2010 challenger that mimic's the old fully functional shaker with the circle air filter in the scoop,  which doesn't route to the factory airbox like the factory shakers do.  I wonder if I can send the dimensions to the person who made it to see if they can create something.  You never know!