Main Menu

Anyone speak French? Rare 1971 Challenger Brochure

Started by Cuda Cody, July 23, 2017, 08:32:42 PM

Previous topic Next topic

Cuda Cody

Chryco Psycho

Ben was standing beside me at Carlisle but I don't recall getting a chance to even say hi  :bricks:
Thanks for sending it Ben

benlavigne

Mais oui!
I learned that there wasn't even a separate Challenger brochure for the US in 71, so this one is even more special!

I'd love to see other versions, there were some european ones, too, for other models/years, I wonder if they had some E-Body ones, too?

Ben

J-Code Jeni

So cool! Thank you @benlavigne for this unique & wonderful addition to e-Bodies.org, you rock!!  :thankyou:  :veryexcited:

Lilian

there should be a Swiss/German version at least as mopars were sent in bits in Switzerland to be assembled there due to high import taxes for cars, I will ask to some Swiss guys I know.

For France, I don't think there is a different version as the French Canadian above as even if the Ebodies were sold new and raced by Chrysler France, they wzez mostly US imports by some selected dealers mainly in Paris. I will have to check too.

chal340

70 Dodge Challenger 340 A66.

ViperMan

Oh la la!  J'envie un Barracuda dans mon garage!!!   :france:

340challconvert

Data Moderator A66 Challenger Registry

Owner of 1970 A66 Challenger convertible

chal340

Thank you very much, I have already the 70 Dodge challenger brochure, but in english. ;) :)
70 Dodge Challenger 340 A66.

benlavigne

Quote from: chal340 on July 26, 2017, 06:54:15 AM
Thank you very much, I have already the 70 Dodge challenger brochure, but in english. ;) :)

There is a big show this coming weekend with lots of vendors, I'l grab whatever ones I can get in French for other people if they want them!

Ben

Cuda Cody