Main Menu

Challenger textured rear window trim question

Started by 71CudaGA4, April 09, 2020, 07:14:28 PM

Previous topic Next topic

71CudaGA4

I was going threw my e-body moldings today and came across a set of Challenger textured rear windows moldings. Can someone tell me what cars had them?

anlauto

Challenger ? That's odd, I never knew Challengers ever had them ??? :thinking:
I've taught you everything you know....but I haven't taught you everything I know....
Check out my web site ....  Alan Gallant Automotive Restoration

71CudaGA4

anlauto

I've taught you everything you know....but I haven't taught you everything I know....

71CudaGA4

Maybe that is what it is!? The set was in with all my e-body moldings.  Ill have to check that out

screamindriver

Here's a few more pics of the textured 71 B body moldings..

71CudaGA4

anlauto

Not as rare as Cuda stuff, but still has strong value I would imagine :bigmoney:

Topcat

Quote from: 71CudaGA4 on April 09, 2020, 07:14:28 PM
I was going threw my e-body moldings today and came across a set of Challenger textured rear windows moldings. Can someone tell me what cars had them?

The top portions look like different angles compared to than Screamindriver has? 

cuda hunter

They sure do! 

Quote from: Topcat on April 09, 2020, 08:15:43 PM
The top portions look like different angles compared to than Screamindriver has? 

I've never seen a challenger set.  Was gonna ask if you were selling them! 

So? Dodge never made these textured window trims?  Only Plymouth B bodies and E bodies?
"All riches begin as a state of mind and you have complete control of your mind"  -- B. Lee

anlauto

Quote from: cuda hunter on April 10, 2020, 07:50:39 AM
They sure do! 

Quote from: Topcat on April 09, 2020, 08:15:43 PM

I've never seen a challenger set.  Was gonna ask if you were selling them! 

So? Dodge never made these textured window trims?  Only Plymouth B bodies and E bodies?

NO..... 1971 Dodge Chargers had them, that's what I think these are. :alan2cents:

71CudaGA4

Maybe I'd sell them, but I need to figure out what they for sure are first