Main Menu

Christmas is on the way......Desires, etc.

Started by DAYLEY/CHALLENGER, December 02, 2018, 10:21:48 AM

Previous topic Next topic

Brads70

Quote from: DAYLEY/CHALLENGER on December 10, 2018, 03:28:04 PM
Quote from: Mark_B on December 10, 2018, 07:51:38 AM
Merry Christmas all!

Can you fit 15x8s and 255x60x15s on the rear?  I'd love to but I can't, the wheel arch return on the rear quarter panel of mine is 1 1/2 inches.  Don't know if that's normal or not?

That is my plan on the rear.   Feedback please. :notsure:

That's what I ran for a few years before I went to 18" rims. No issues, lots of room.

dodj

Quote from: Mark_B on December 10, 2018, 07:51:38 AM
Merry Christmas all!

Can you fit 15x8s and 255x60x15s on the rear?  I'd love to but I can't, the wheel arch return on the rear quarter panel of mine is 1 1/2 inches.  Don't know if that's normal or not?
Should be good. You can fit a lot more than that in the e-body rear wheel well.
"There is nothing your government can give you that it hasn't already taken from you in the first place" -Winston Churchill

DAYLEY/CHALLENGER

Great.  Will probably get the tires after Christmas.   Waiting on a quote to remove 10 trees in the back yard area, level up a spot of about 24 x 30, lay down a concrete pad, and get a garage built.  A lot to want for Christmas, Will stretch into the spring, i'm sure. :bigmoney:

Timbbuc2

Merry Christmas  and a Happy New Year to all, Mom and Dad are gone. So I am celebrating  with my family.  And to make it perfect my son is expecting a boy for Christmas.  What more could anyone want.  Everyone is healthy  and doing well. Family first the rest will fall where it may. I told my family dont buy me anything because I already have it all. God bless all my friends  here.
Tim
Get in, I'll drive

pink aar

I got mine the mail the other day, I bought if from a member here on the site.

DAYLEY/CHALLENGER

Ok, we can interrupt this thread to identify this part as I do not know what it is........  and then back to the Christmas stuff.  :thinking:

Bullitt-

Quote from: pink aar on December 13, 2018, 07:52:04 AM
I got mine the mail the other day, I bought if from a member here on the site.

Quote from: DAYLEY/CHALLENGER on December 13, 2018, 05:06:22 PM
Ok, we can interrupt this thread to identify this part as I do not know what it is........  and then back to the Christmas stuff.  :thinking:

Six Pak idle solenoid? 
.                                               [glow=black,42,300]Doin It Southern Syle[/glow]       

DAYLEY/CHALLENGER

Great, I am not even close to a six pack.. vehicle or other wise! :cooldance:

Brads70