Main Menu

F8 70 340 Cuda in Toronto

Started by Matt M, July 19, 2022, 04:55:50 AM

Previous topic Next topic

Matt M

Hi Guys

Anyone know this 70 Cuda?
It was posted on FB and said it was seen in Toronto.
I was wondering if anyone on here knows this car/owner. I would like to get in touch with him.

Thanks
Matt

anlauto

Do you think it could be this car? http://www.alangallantautomotiverestoration.com/TIMS-FOR-SALE.html  if so, it's no longer on this Continent
I've taught you everything you know....but I haven't taught you everything I know....
Check out my web site ....  Alan Gallant Automotive Restoration

Matt M

Quote from: anlauto on July 19, 2022, 06:51:47 AM
Do you think it could be this car? http://www.alangallantautomotiverestoration.com/TIMS-FOR-SALE.html  if so, it's no longer on this Continent

Not sure Allen, it had Rallye Wheels and Quebec plates on it.

Matt

anlauto

It does look really close with the exception of the wheels. The one I posted was from Toronto, but the owner sold it, pretty much right after finishing it, and I'm pretty sure it went to the Netherlands, would never been in Quebec . :thinking:
I've taught you everything you know....but I haven't taught you everything I know....

dodj

Looks like different fogs as well.
"There is nothing your government can give you that it hasn't already taken from you in the first place" -Winston Churchill

YYZ

This is the only F8 '70 I've seen around here in the past few days. 

cuda hunter

@Matt M  @anlauto 

Either of you have a vin number to share? 

Without that,          I think I saw that car. :notsure: 
"All riches begin as a state of mind and you have complete control of your mind"  -- B. Lee

Matt M

Quote from: cuda hunter on July 19, 2022, 08:52:13 PM
@Matt M  @anlauto 

Either of you have a vin number to share? 

Without that,          I think I saw that car. :notsure:

I do not have the VIN number.

anlauto

I looked in my files, nothing here either...I do know it was an original EF8 BS23H0B car (the one I posted)

cuda hunter

@Matt M   Do you have more pictures of the car?
"All riches begin as a state of mind and you have complete control of your mind"  -- B. Lee

Matt M

Quote from: cuda hunter on July 20, 2022, 09:21:15 AM
@Matt M   Do you have more pictures of the car?

Here are a few more from FB

cuda hunter

If you have pictures from Fakebook, do you have the owners name from FB? 
Seems there is a path there to finding the car or at least it's birth numbers to help track it.

anlauto

Has to be from Quebec, the gold Pentastar is on the driver's side  :haha: :haha: :haha:

Jay Bee

Quote from: anlauto on July 20, 2022, 11:58:32 AM
Has to be from Quebec, the gold Pentastar is on the driver's side  :haha: :haha: :haha:
I blew up the pic of the passenger side and it looks like there might be one there too.