Started by cuda hunter, June 17, 2017, 02:13:06 PM

Previous topic Next topic

340challconvert

Clearly a 10/22 date code on the differential
on an (October 6th SPD) car

Data Moderator A66 Challenger Registry

Owner of 1970 A66 Challenger convertible

340challconvert

Some factory marks on cuda doors that is for sale on e bay at the moment  :thinking:

Data Moderator A66 Challenger Registry

Owner of 1970 A66 Challenger convertible

71vert340

As I have been cleaning up the underside of my 74 Charger Rallye, there have been some interesting marks come to light. Here's the best.
Terry

bcbassfishing

not to hijack this cool threat but does anyone know anything about "rock" on the wheel housing?  My old 70 440-6 Cuda had it and seems to be common on 6bbl cars... aar or 440 versions.  Getting soft on the brain but don't remember it shown on Challengers.

cuda hunter

"All riches begin as a state of mind and you have complete control of your mind"  -- B. Lee

cuda hunter

There was a doodles thread on CC that had a lot of rock pictures.  Surely someone else has some Rock pictures.  Anybody out there? 
Looks like we have 3 so far on this thread.  2 from AAR's and one random unknown. 
"All riches begin as a state of mind and you have complete control of your mind"  -- B. Lee

7E-Bodies

I'd be interested in knowing what SPD cars "Rock" visited, and which line he was on, or if he was more random.
1970 Challenger R/T Numbers Matching 440 Auto in F8 Quad Green

cuda hunter

I would love it if enough people would post up these pics and spd's so that we could find that out. 
I've always been curious as to who he/she was. 

We need more people to post up pictures then.  Would love to piece that together.

VCODE

My 70 Challenger R/T with SPD 610  on left wheel well
Bob

Marty

To update an old thread. I was working on this 1970 T/A and found this on the wheel well when I pulled out the interior.

cuda hunter

That's awesome!  What's the spd date? 

ek3

dash doodles !! and the wheel house are from 1971 440-6 4spd shaker car..

ek3

int. wheel house

Marty

318Stroker

Quote from: Marty on December 02, 2020, 02:13:40 PM
Quote from: cuda hunter on December 01, 2020, 05:53:15 PM
That's awesome!  What's the spd date?

Sorry, but what is SPD ?

Scheduled production date. Not necessarily the actual date the car was built, but the date that the car was originally scheduled to be built.