Main Menu

Anybody Make 6x9 Bluetooth Speakers for and E-body?

Started by RSI700VIPER, May 26, 2023, 05:07:25 AM

Previous topic Next topic

RSI700VIPER

Thinking about upgrading my sound system.  I have wireless speakers everywhere in my house but wondering if anyone sells a 6x9 speaker that will work in a rear Challenger package tray?

anlauto

In the 70 Charger I just finished I installed a JBL Bluetooth receiver connected to an amp, then run four speakers off of that....I haven't tested it yet, because I don't own a cell phone... :))
I've taught you everything you know....but I haven't taught you everything I know....
Check out my web site ....  Alan Gallant Automotive Restoration

superdave

RSI700VIPER

Not looking to replace my factory radio.  Lust looking for a bluetooth speaker that will fit in the 6 x 9 hole. 

anlauto

You don't need to swap out your radio...just hop in, connect your phone, and play tunes off of your phone....I mounted everything in the trunk  :dunno: no need to mess with the factory radio, the JBL thing is just a little box :alan2cents:
I've taught you everything you know....but I haven't taught you everything I know....

soundcontrol

I never heard of a 6 x 9 speaker with bluetooth. Think you got to get separate parts like Alan said.
I just ordered 2 Focal 6 x 9's and a 4 x 10 dash stereospeaker for my Barracuda, gonna use Pioneer unit with built in Bluetooth for that.

SFEBODY

I like the idea of Bluetooth speakers. My only question is how do you keep the speakers Charged?

anlauto

Quote from: SFEBODY on May 26, 2023, 05:50:53 PM
I like the idea of Bluetooth speakers. My only question is how do you keep the speakers Charged?
I've been adding USB ports to the resto-mods I've been building, simple enough  :dunno:

Rdchallenger

Quote from: RSI700VIPER on May 26, 2023, 05:07:25 AM
Thinking about upgrading my sound system.  I have wireless speakers everywhere in my house but wondering if anyone sells a 6x9 speaker that will work in a rear Challenger package tray?

Buy this, install it in your trunk with 3m heavy duty double side tape, run speaker wire to your 6x9s and speaker in dash, run wire to the aux connection on bulk head, and run wire to battery.
Hop in turn on key, let it connect to your phone and enjoy the tunes. Then if ever tired of it just pull it off with the tape and leave no trace it was ever there.
I've used mine for a year and l love it.

https://www.amazon.com/Soundstream-ST4-1200D-Stealth-Channel-Amplifier/dp/B01N9VGQRA/ref=asc_df_B01N9VGQRA/?tag=hyprod-20&linkCode=df0&hvadid=312157286633&hvpos=&hvnetw=g&hvrand=12468652825935606158&hvpone=&hvptwo=&hvqmt=&hvdev=m&hvdvcmdl=&hvlocint=&hvlocphy=9007942&hvtargid=pla-449853562200&psc=1

anlauto

Quote from: Rdchallenger on May 27, 2023, 05:01:45 AM

Buy this, install it in your trunk with 3m heavy duty double side tape, run speaker wire to your 6x9s and speaker in dash, run wire to the aux connection on bulk head, and run wire to battery.

Funny ...I installed everything in the trunk with heavy duty Velcro..same thing, not permanent, and no damage to the car