Main Menu

Garage Squad: ‘70 ‘Cuda 340 Convertible

Started by Street_Challenged73, September 27, 2018, 02:58:02 AM

Previous topic Next topic

Street_Challenged73

Hey All -

I am not sure who all here watches Velocity's Garage Squad, but Wednesday night's episode involved an FC-7 'Cuda convertible that's been sitting in a shed for the past twenty years.

Joe was in heaven, seeing as how he's a big MoPar guy...If you haven't seen the episode yet, I encourage you to check it out as they did the car well. [emoji41]

Sent from my iPod touch using Tapatalk Pro

JS29

I saw that! I do not be leave it was an original BS 'cuda-340. I saw to meany things to indicate it wasn't. good looking car though.  :alan2cents: 

Cudagirl3406

Will have to check it out; recorded the episode. :popcorn:

303 Mopar

For those of you without access to Velocity channel...

RUNCHARGER

I haven't watched that show for quite a while. That one fellow seems to be a true Mopar guy though. He seemed to know his stuff on a Super Bee they did as well as a Charger.
Sheldon

Timmy C

Joe is a Mopar guy to the core.  I think the show could be better without Bruno.  He shows his ignorance a lot.  Maybe it was just me but something looked a bit off with the rear quarter wheel opening.  I do enjoy seeing Mopars on these shows.

Cuda_mark

Can't get this on HULU and I'm too cheap to pay for cable. I'll have to find it somewhere else because I'd love to watch it. From the pics, it looks like they were starting off with something pretty solid.

340challconvert

Quote from: Cuda_mark on September 28, 2018, 05:59:39 AM
Can't get this on HULU and I'm too cheap to pay for cable. I'll have to find it somewhere else because I'd love to watch it. From the pics, it looks like they were starting off with something pretty solid.
I think you can get the episodes as an Amazon Prime Member?

Data Moderator A66 Challenger Registry

Owner of 1970 A66 Challenger convertible

303 Mopar

Quote from: Timmy C on September 27, 2018, 05:30:38 PM
Joe is a Mopar guy to the core.  I think the show could be better without Bruno.  He shows his ignorance a lot.  Maybe it was just me but something looked a bit off with the rear quarter wheel opening.  I do enjoy seeing Mopars on these shows.

Joe seems to be a great down to earth guy who knows his stuff, even owns his own shop called Prison City and posts videos to help mechanics out.  http://joezolper.com/

6pack

I watched that episode; nice car.  I like how they got the right tailpipe tips installed.  It looked funny with the small rectangular ones sticking out.  I don't know if it was a BS or not but all the shows call them a cuda no matter what.  It will air again and I will see if they show any details on it.

Jim

JS29

They do show details, no fog lamps, red grill bars, no hood pins, no hood call outs. No door panel emblems, wrong year seats. no chrome around the tail panel.  You people tough me well!!!   :alan2cents:  The body looked clean, and I think the car looked sharp. I hope they didn't pay 'cuda 340 money for it if indeed it isn't.   

HP_Cuda

They definitely made the vert better but jeez the undercarriage and the suspension parts were rusted to hell.

Downside is they only have so much time...
1970 Cuda Yellow 440 4 speed (Sold)
1970 Cuda clone 440 4 speed FJ5
1975 Dodge Power Wagon W200

torredcuda

Joe loves Mopar but is not a diehard, he builds plenty of Chevies also. I haven`t seen the `cuda episode yet but will check it out soon.
Jeff   `72 Barracuda 340/4spd
https://www.facebook.com/jeffrey.hunt.750

Northeast Mighty Mopar Club
https://www.facebook.com/groups/1486087201685038/