Main Menu

GYC mystery 2019 SEMA car 426 Hemi

Started by 6pack, March 26, 2019, 07:22:26 PM

Previous topic Next topic

6pack

On tonights' show crazyman Mark was shown from the inside only of a car he proposes to get the 1000 hp 426 gen III Hemi he got from MOPAR at last years' SEMA.  To me it looked like a 1957 Plymouth Belvedere.  Anyone else have an idea?

Timbbuc2

Get in, I'll drive

392 Cuda

6pack

Yea the 1/4 vent is flat on top and a sweeping rear window.  Also, they remarked about a Christine car over the years.

303 Mopar

That psycho car deserves a crazy engine!   :banana:

Spikedog08

Drive it like you stole it . . . And they're CHASING you!

anlauto

I can't believe people watch that show still :crazytalk:
I've taught you everything you know....but I haven't taught you everything I know....
Check out my web site ....  Alan Gallant Automotive Restoration

JS29

Quote from: anlauto on March 27, 2019, 07:48:59 AM
Try it with the sound muted might make it tolerable! ::)

YellowThumper

Quote from: JS29 on March 27, 2019, 08:48:27 AM
Quote from: anlauto on March 27, 2019, 07:48:59 AM
Try it with the sound muted might make it tolerable! ::)

I have attempted it with mute. NOPE still cannot tolerate him.  :looney: enough to try again.
Life is to be viewed thru the windshield. Not rear view mirror.
You are the only one in charge of your destiny.

Mike.

Mopsquad

Maybe I'm in the minority, but I find Mark entertaining.  That, in combo with his passion and knowledge makes me tune in. 

303 Mopar

No other car mfg has a show dedicated to restorations, so I watch it and deal with the TV drama and shenanigans. Yes sometimes it's a bit much, but they feature some cool Mopars.

As for the Sema car, the 1/4 vent window you see on the show looks like it matches the Christine car and he has mentioned wanting to build one too so that's my guess.

Timbbuc2

If this show was serious about content ie. Restorations it would not last one season. First of all it is a TV show. Humor, craziness,  stupidity and what ever else you want to throw in. Personally I try not to miss it. And what ever little tidbit of information I can pic up makes it good.
I think it was last week Mark did a segment  on a Hemi,  I have built many engines over the years but never seen inside a Hemi, you can see why they are so bad a@@. So that was very good information.
Get in, I'll drive

Claudia

Graveyard Carz . . . love it or hate it . . .  :dunno:

I like most, do not care much for all of the ridiculousness that comes along with a television show in general.  Trying to compete with other shows ratings and improving upon or trying to maintain your own ratings and time slot . . . however, it is the only show that is currently all Mopar and I always seem to pick up some tidbit of information which I do like.

I have no doubt that the car will be a '58 Plymouth Fury from the movie Christine . . . his, "Run, Moochie, Run" reference while sitting in the car was a dead giveaway . . . https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=xrO8AQ4CrKk

JS29

For the lack of nothing better to watch last night on TV, I turned to motor-trend. they showed vary little Worman! I found it to be much better with out his shenanigans.  :alan2cents:

7212Mopar

Not sure why he picked Christine, May be keeping with the Graveyard car theme. It would be awesome if the Hellephant is in a light weight 68 Cuda.
1973 Challenger Rallye, 416 AT
2012 Challenger SRT8 6 speed Yellow Jacket