Main Menu

Hamburglar ‘70 ‘Burgercuda’.

Started by YYZ, January 29, 2024, 07:40:39 PM

Previous topic Next topic

Finoke

Brads70

Yikes! I've seen worse though? That interior is pretty loud though. At least most of it is easily reversable?

cuda hunter

I like it. 
For what it is, that is a  well done interior.
"All riches begin as a state of mind and you have complete control of your mind"  -- B. Lee

Jay Bee

Well, at least they picked the coolest car McCar. Is he driving it "like he stole it"   :Thud:

EV2RTSE

Agree, I think it's cool they picked an E-body to be the vehicle! At least they didn't make it look like the Oscar Mayer Weinermobile or something.

Jay Bee

A few more pictures

cuda hunter

I was wondering where I would put the original formula Coca'cola drink.

That script on the dash is pretty cool. 
Interesting take on the black stripes across the top.  I like that more than the typical cheby style stripe.

A little extra money went into that happy meal.
"All riches begin as a state of mind and you have complete control of your mind"  -- B. Lee

Jay Bee

For those that can't see it, the callout on the hockey stick stripe is the contest's QR code. Sadly it won't make its way up to Canada. I would have liked to have seen it and parked my 1970 next to it.

cuda hunter

I was wondering if that was the Q code.

I don't like that, but that is a really innovative way to advertise on the side of the car. Pretty slick. 

Solarguy

I usually don't like customs but I'm digging that interior.  The seats  are nice. The Q code in the hockey stripe is  clever.  Why the Dodge dog dish caps though. 

Jay Bee

Quote from: Solarguy on February 04, 2024, 01:41:31 AMWhy the Dodge dog dish caps though. 
From the OP's link...
Burger-loving details: The getaway car features bun-like hubcaps, a spare tire disguised as a giant cheeseburger, and a hidden burger warmer in the center console to ensure his stash stays perfectly hot, juicy and tasty.

71vert340

Great for advertising using a Cuda. I like it in an attention grabbing way.
 Terry W.

Deezel

Lonnie
1973 'cuda

Brads70

I like and appreciate that they didn't butcher the car. It can go back to the way it was without too much effort.
I'm puzzled with the Dodge hub caps though? Wouldn't the plymouth ones quickly snap into the same place? Maybe with a yellow line like the red on the Dodge caps?