Main Menu

I think / Happy Anniversary !

Started by Chryco Psycho, October 13, 2017, 06:42:48 PM

Previous topic Next topic

Chryco Psycho

We are very close to 1 year into this project with the New web site !
I just want to thank everyone that has dedicated themselves to all the hard work to create this  :worship:
& Of course all of the members who have joined up & contributed !
Together we have come a long way  :veryexcited:
Thank You !!

FlatlandTA

Good work! [emoji108][emoji108][emoji108][emoji108]

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

RUNCHARGER

I agree: These things don't just happen. Lots and lots of hours have been spent to make this site so awesome for us enthusiasts.

Thank you for all that hard work and dedication.
Sheldon

1 Wild R/T

With the title I thought you were going to post "Therefore I am".... 

In one year you folks have created The Premier Mopar E body Website!!!  Congratulations!! :clapping: :clapping:  And Thank You!!!!

Oh then there's the Moody Blues version....

[First Man:] I think, I think I am, therefore I am, I think.

[Establishment:] Of course you are my bright little star,
I've miles
And miles
Of files
Pretty files of your forefather's fruit
and now to suit our
great computer,
You're magnetic ink.

[First Man:] I'm more than that, I know I am, at least, I think I must be.

[Inner Man:] There you go man, keep as cool as you can.
Face piles
And piles
Of trials
With smiles.
It riles them to believe
that you perceive
the web they weave

And keep on thinking free.

cuda hunter

this is a great site!  The best really.  Thanks for putting this together yal !!
"All riches begin as a state of mind and you have complete control of your mind"  -- B. Lee

Brads70

Great job Cody and team, and Thanks too! We sure needed this!

Cuda Cody

:grouphug:  This site is great because of the awesome members that make it so wonderful.  Together we help each other, support each other and provide encouragement in more ways then we will ever know.  I'm proud to be part of this group and everyone here I consider a friend.  :drinkingbud:

anlauto

I'm just upset it took 80 days for you guys to contact me....I could have had 972.48 more posts by now  :steamingmad:
I've taught you everything you know....but I haven't taught you everything I know....
Check out my web site ....  Alan Gallant Automotive Restoration

cuda hunter

Quote from: anlauto on October 13, 2017, 07:13:47 PM
I'm just upset it took 80 days for you guys to contact me....I could have had 972.48 more posts by now  :steamingmad:

:iagree:

I thought the same thing   Except I figured I would have gotten like 13 more posts.
"All riches begin as a state of mind and you have complete control of your mind"  -- B. Lee

Chryco Psycho

Quote from: anlauto on October 13, 2017, 07:13:47 PM
I can Promise you that would not have happened , the first 40 days or so there was no site just an idea / work in progress ,  , we started posting & Testing around the beginning of Dec after that it was a slow start so you would have only been answering your own questions , we planned for a mid Jan un veiling so 80 days in you were still one of the first ! All the work before that point was behind the scenes .

I too am proud to be part of this amazing group of friends  :slapme5:

js27

Awesome job--great site and members.
JS27

jordan

I love this site.  The people here are great.  I don't post daily, but I come here almost every day to learn and be entertained.  I feel like I know many of you and somehow we are all friends that just don't see each other: Except when we are at shows and races!!  Keep up the great work and the positive environment and I will be here as long as I have my 'Cuda.  Thanks to everyone who makes this happen!!!
"Don't brake until you see God!"

RUNCHARGER

Ha, ha: We went to Australia in January, We got back and I went on the internet and wondered where everyone went! It took a bit but I found this site and it is the best site I know of on the internet! Everyone on here is a serious E-body guy and it makes it enjoyable, but it all starts with a great foundation.
Sheldon

Spikedog08

Just flipping amazing!   :grouphug:
Drive it like you stole it . . . And they're CHASING you!

Roadman

Thank you @Cuda Cody  and  @J-Code Jeni  for your hard work. When I got pi$$ed off and quit c-c, I had nowhere to go. After having most of ya'll as friends there, it was like a miracle when Cody e mailed me and invited me over.  Been all uphill ever since.   :grouphug:    :rebelflag"