Main Menu

Let's elect Rev-it-up for "Member of the Month"!

Started by TobiasM, June 23, 2017, 03:36:33 PM

Previous topic Next topic

Yes, nobody else deserves it more to become "Member of the Month" than rev-it-up!

Definately!
8 (44.4%)
For sure!
2 (11.1%)
Even "Member of the Year"!
3 (16.7%)
I fully agree!
5 (27.8%)

Total Members Voted: 18

TobiasM

Though I am quite a newbie member here on e-bodies.org I would like to suggest a new category to this board: the "Member of the Month"-category.

And as somebody might have guessed, I already have a board's member on my mind that I would like to name for becoming the first "Member of the Month" here aboard.

All of you Ladies and Gentlemen gave me a warm welcome here on e-bodies.org, when I first introduced myself, and many of you also followed the thread about my car "shaky SHAKER" and helped with motivating words or even constructive input and profound knowledge.

You all kept me motivated, but there is one member who performed something as great and priceless as it could come: this member managed to pick up my "shaky SHAKER" 's two fendertags and additional important documentation from the seller, Terry Bradley of Terrys Musclecar Garage in Winder, Ga from just ONE day to the other, after the seller was beating arround the bush, making empty promises in shipping "this week" countless times and making excuses for not doing so in the same amount for MORE THAN HALF A YEAR!!!

Again, from this weeks Thursday to this weeks Friday, this member managed to get hands on my fendertags...WITHIN ONLY 24 HOURS, after I contacted her to ask if her offer to help and show up there in person is still valid.

So, folks, all your votes for "Member of the Month" please NOW for this AWESOME member making a wonder happen... it is member "rev-it-up": LAURA, I JUST CAN SAY....

Cuda Cody

Way to go @Rev-It-Up    :clapping:  :bravo:  :worship:  :bravo:  Nicely done.  You will never know how much we all appreciate you and all you do behind the scenes.  :grouphug:

TobiasM

To get you an idea of what stupid bullsh.. came from the seller: rural area...no post office...

Kidding??? post office is only 1/2 a mile distance from the seller Terry's shop...even on that exact same street!

Even from his private home in that same city distance was less than 3miles...

Man, did he think Germans live on trees or are cavemen?

Laura, wanna give you a big  :grouphug:

Cuda Cody

1/2 mile!!!!   :Thud:  I could have walked 1/2 mile in the amount of time they kept writing excuses to you.  Super glad you got your tags.  I know how much that means to you.

1 Wild R/T

I was impressed when Rev posted the offer... I'm more impressed how quickly she made it happen.... Honestly I don't think anyone else could have been more effective at resolving the issue, If a guy had shown up Terry likely would have gotten all defensive or played Mr Tough guy..... When a lady shows up he's taken off guard & had no chance to form a plan... All he could do was finally do the right thing....  What a POS...

Laura, You Rock!!!!! :cheers: :cheers:   

When I first saw the title I thought Rev was being nominated because of her support of Pixie Duster which is also pretty awesome.. But this is next level.... Way to go... :twothumbsup:

Rev-It-Up

Toby, I am just glad I could help! I don't understand why they wouldn't send it...they obviously had it. Lazy, I guess.  I just know I would appreciate someone helping me if I were in your shoes.

Your package is on its way. We mopar brothers and sisters gotta stick together!
Rev-It-Up

tman

1ownr

RUNCHARGER

Way to go Rev it up! WTH is wrong with a seller like that?
Sheldon

Chryco Psycho

Any guesses why I encouraged her to join us here  :notsure:
She brings so much to the site all the time  :bravo:

J-Code Jeni

Three cheers for Rev!!! You're a  :perfect10: in our book, @Rev-It-Up !!!  Keep being awesome!!

Also, what an awesome community we have here- this really is special place, guys & gals!  :grouphug:

Rev-It-Up

Y'all are too kind. I'm sure everyone here would have done the same.
Rev-It-Up

1 Wild R/T

Quote from: Rev-It-Up on June 23, 2017, 08:55:21 PM
Y'all are too kind. I'm sure everyone here would have done the same.

I'm sure plenty here would try.. Whether they would have your diplomatic skills or persuasive abilities is a question.... Maybe as mentioned earlier this Terry guy was just lazy, personally I could easily see him being confrontational in this situation.  Glad it when well & Thank You for your extra effort...

anlauto

I've taught you everything you know....but I haven't taught you everything I know....
Check out my web site ....  Alan Gallant Automotive Restoration