Main Menu

Looking for pictures of an EB7 Challenger with VB9 Stripe...

Started by 1 Wild R/T, June 01, 2019, 02:51:26 PM

Previous topic Next topic

Culvers

340challconvert

Wild RT
Nice and well equipped A66 Challenger vert.

B7 blue was always my absolute favorite Challenger color. (Had a 440-6 B7 hardtop back in the day)
Your car is nicely equipped with the molding groups, power brakes,  power windows and top.
The original color combo is pretty rare. B7 w a white top and blue interior/bumble stripe
It is SO expensive today to repaint a car, so I understand why you leave it for the moment.
I towed my A66 Challenger convertible home back in 1979 w the engine in the trunk and put it together back then. Took it off the road in 1984 and in storage till recently
Mine is Y1.  w a black interior and I am now working on getting it together.
Like my Y1 yellow, but B7 is still my personal favorite.
:cheers:

Data Moderator A66 Challenger Registry

Owner of 1970 A66 Challenger convertible

1 Wild R/T

Quote from: 340challconvert on June 08, 2019, 05:25:08 PM
Wild RT
Nice and well equipped A66 Challenger vert.

B7 blue was always my absolute favorite Challenger color. (Had a 440-6 B7 hardtop back in the day)
Your car is nicely equipped with the molding groups, power brakes,  power windows and top.
The original color combo is pretty rare. B7 w a white top and blue interior/bumble stripe
It is SO expensive today to repaint a car, so I understand why you leave it for the moment.
I towed my A66 Challenger convertible home back in 1979 w the engine in the trunk and put it together back then. Took it off the road in 1984 and in storage till recently
Mine is Y1.  w a black interior and I am now working on getting it together.
Like my Y1 yellow, but B7 is still my personal favorite.
:cheers:

Just to be clear, not mine... It's a friend of mine who had a very nice 70 Cuda that he sold back around 1987 to buy this car... It was a project but he knew what he wanted to build & he did it... I & a few other friends helped cause thats how we use to get cars done back then.... As a group we all helped one another & because of that there were allot of nice Mopar's around back then....

YellowThumper

Life is to be viewed thru the windshield. Not rear view mirror.
You are the only one in charge of your destiny.

Mike.