Main Menu

Looking for pictures of an EB7 Challenger with VB9 Stripe...

Started by 1 Wild R/T, June 01, 2019, 02:51:26 PM

Previous topic Next topic

1 Wild R/T

Any one got a picture of a Jamaican Blue Challenger with a light Blue Butt stripe?

Modified a long time ago & won't be returning to stock any time soon....  I'd never bothered to look at the trim tag till today....

@6bblgt

Cuda Cody

anlauto

Be a nice stable mate to this one that member @bpsmopar owns....

I've taught you everything you know....but I haven't taught you everything I know....
Check out my web site ....  Alan Gallant Automotive Restoration

RUNCHARGER

Dang: I had a chance to buy one and didn't. Good thing it was an SE.
Sheldon

1 Wild R/T

anlauto

Quote from: 1 Wild R/T on June 03, 2019, 08:51:09 AM
Quote from: anlauto on June 03, 2019, 07:17:36 AM
Be a nice stable mate to this one

Is that B5 or B7?

That's B7 with B5 interior and white top and blue stripe....just the same except the "other" stripe :rofl:
I've taught you everything you know....but I haven't taught you everything I know....

1 Wild R/T

anlauto

1 Wild R/T

6bblgt

I sent the tag pic to Ken, the Challenger "bumblebee" stripe guru - he has accounted for 9 "V9B" cars & none are "restored" with a blue bumblebee stripe  :no: sorry no pics

anlauto

Pink looks "okay" but it would be super nice restored back to the tag....too bad it's originally an auto....or it would be a super cool car... :drooling:

70 Challenger Lover

That blue combo is cool! Don't take this the wrong way but I'd take a faded blue one over the shiny pink one any day. Lol

1 Wild R/T

If it were mine it would have been Jamaican Blue with a Blue Stripe & a Blue interior, but Mike had Pink on the brain & wasn't concerned about originality...  Since completing the car he's had a lot of fun with it, there are times I'm sure he regrets not going original but what's done is done & changing it to Blue would be far more expensive these days then it was back when we were building cars....

Funny thing, the car is coded EB7 but the interior floor, trunk & engine compartment were all clearly painted FC7 Plum Crazy then blue was sprayed over that... 

1 Wild R/T

Quote from: 6bblgt on June 03, 2019, 12:21:21 PM
I sent the tag pic to Ken, the Challenger "bumblebee" stripe guru - he has accounted for 9 "V9B" cars & none are "restored" with a blue bumblebee stripe  :no: sorry no pics

That's a shame, I'll bet it would look pretty good...

70 Challenger Lover

The pink car does look fantastic but I guess I'm just not confident enough to wanna be seen driving it. And you're right that no point in going back to blue until the paint is trashed.