Main Menu

Heater Cores

Started by 72 Challenger, October 28, 2019, 10:11:51 AM

Previous topic Next topic

72 Challenger

I remember once hearing that there were superior and inferior companies that make heater cores.

IS this true? and who makes the better ones? or what makes on a better core? I had my heater core give up on the last drive of the season.
Someday I will have a J0b.

anlauto

As far as correct fitment, stay away from Spectra Premium all aluminum heater cores. They can be made to fit, but it takes a little more effort.
I've taught you everything you know....but I haven't taught you everything I know....
Check out my web site ....  Alan Gallant Automotive Restoration

dodj

I should take a look at mine. It's the original from '73.
"There is nothing your government can give you that it hasn't already taken from you in the first place" -Winston Churchill

72 Challenger

My core started leaking in the Duster and I am thinking about getting a copper replacement from Mancini Racing - mostly because I trust them.
Someday I will have a J0b.

anlauto

Quote from: 72 Challenger on October 29, 2019, 06:40:25 AM
My core started leaking in the Duster and I am thinking about getting a copper replacement from Mancini Racing - mostly because I trust them.

You'll likely pay more there...I use the ones available from Rockauto or check with Roseville Moparts :twothumbsup:
I've taught you everything you know....but I haven't taught you everything I know....
Check out my web site ....  Alan Gallant Automotive Restoration

Slotts

@72 Challenger,

Or, you could support the main site sponsor by contacting: @MoparDave at Roseville Moparts and see what he can help and recommend.

Jim
Be careful. Don't get caught drinking the Kool-Aid or believing the hype.

HEMICUDA

Quote from: Slotts on October 29, 2019, 09:35:42 AM
@72 Challenger,

Or, you could support the main site sponsor by contacting: @MoparDave at Roseville Moparts and see what he can help and recommend.

Jim

:bigthumb: :bigthumb:

MoparDave

we have the copper cores in stock. you will want to stay away from the aluminum cores. Copper only for all heater cores.
Please Email me at david.radcliffe@golling.com or through the the website. https://www.rosevillemoparts.com/contact-us/