Main Menu

WIW Master Cylinder Cores (2)

Started by 7E-Bodies, July 08, 2021, 12:52:53 PM

Previous topic Next topic

7E-Bodies

These came in a parts cache I obtained a few years ago. Not sure of value, if any. I just need to clean up a bit as I reorganize my project. Any input appreciated even if it's to donate to a local scrap collector.
1970 Challenger R/T Numbers Matching 440 Auto in F8 Quad Green

JH27N0B

The one with 3461187 casting numbers is worth something.  I've got a couple real nice cores with that casting number I've had listed here for $45 each with only a couple nibbles, but no buyer over the last almost year I've had the ad up, so even though desirable it's still not easy to find buyers.
The other I'm not sure what the application is, but I think it's mid late 70s like Aspen.  No real value.

7E-Bodies

@JH27N0B much appreciated. Not sure if O'reilly or Autozone or NAPA wants old cores or not. Otherwise I'll toss the oddball and maybe hang onto the one you mention (3461187). I may make a separate thread for it. If the auto parts places don't want that other core, I guess my scrap guy wins. Just getting tired of the "just in case" stuff cluttering shelves. Thinning out the clutter as the project progresses. Thanks again.
1970 Challenger R/T Numbers Matching 440 Auto in F8 Quad Green