Main Menu

Merry Christmas and a Happy New Year!

Started by jimynick, December 23, 2021, 08:24:48 PM

Previous topic Next topic

jimynick

I thought I'd wait until someone else started this thread, but as the clock moves ever more towards the day, I just thought I'd wish each and every one of you a very Merry Christmas and a Happy New Year! Lord knows there's been trials and tribulations this year as the Wuhan Flu has disrupted all our lives and I hope that we're on the other side of it, and that we all continue to thrive, let alone survive. I also recognize that for some of us here, there may not be much to celebrate, but I hope that improves, and that we all can get back to our lives, family and friends ASAP. Hopefully nobody made the "naughty" list, and that the true cost of our insanity never becomes general knowledge, especially to "you know who" eh? Enjoy!  :cheers:
In the immortal words of Jimmy Scott- "pace yourself!"

Brads70

captcolour

Merry Christmas and Happy New Year to everyone!

dodj

"There is nothing your government can give you that it hasn't already taken from you in the first place" -Winston Churchill

chargerdon

Merry Christmas to all my Mopar friends !!  Bet Santa's sleigh has a 440 in it !!

Challenger in NC

Merry Christmas Guys....and a Happy New Year!

Rich G.

Merry Christmas and happy holidays to all and hopefully a better new year!

Bullitt-

.                                               [glow=black,42,300]Doin It Southern Syle[/glow]       

Jay Bee

BIGSHCLUNK

js27

MERRY CHRISTMAS and a HAPPY HEALTHY SAFE NEW YEAR TO ALL !!!
JS27

JS29

Merry Christmas and a great new year to all!  :cheers:

1ownr

I wish you all a Merry Christmas
and a safe & healthy New Year!!!

anlauto

I've taught you everything you know....but I haven't taught you everything I know....
Check out my web site ....  Alan Gallant Automotive Restoration

cudaragtop

- Randy D. 1970 'Cuda 340 4-Speed Convertible
69 Barracuda G3 Hemi/8HP70 Resto-Mod Project Album: https://goo.gl/photos/XjsAsx4LDo7psimU8